Oh look, look, look

Ft Hood was pretty much the equivalent of a suicide bombing.

When were there any suicide bombings that weren't acts
of terror.
Doesn't bother me. I invented the award. It was presented last year to IBSyndrome. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
anyone ever win back to back awards?
  • Doove
  • 04-16-2013, 04:24 PM
Obama went ahead and called it an "act of terror." Originally Posted by timpage
But....did he call it "a terrorist act"? I think that's clearly the real question we need to wrap our heads around.
They have consistently said the shrapnel material was ball bearings, not BB's, moron. It was even in your own link. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Really, what's the difference? Especially if the ball bearings are small ones?

I've also read that pieces of black nylon were used as shrapnel.
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2013, 05:35 PM
Really, what's the difference? Especially if the ball bearings are small ones?

I've also read that pieces of black nylon were used as shrapnel. Originally Posted by ExNYer

you read where pieces of black nylon from the backpacks the bombs were in was found
you read where pieces of black nylon from the backpacks the bombs were in was found Originally Posted by CJ7
Yes. And?

Pieces of pressure cooker, too.
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2013, 05:42 PM
and what?

I've also read that pieces of black nylon were used as shrapnel

kinda speaks for itself doesn't it?
Well there ya go, Jewish Lawyer. Like Old Dingus and CJ, I have read numerous accounts indicating that BB's may have been used. I guess you're the one who is the moron. Try to keep up shitkick. Originally Posted by timpage
Read your own link - it said ball bearings!! Don't you read the shit you post, dickbrain?
and what?

I've also read that pieces of black nylon were used as shrapnel

kinda speaks for itself doesn't it? Originally Posted by CJ7
I have no idea what you are talking about or what the ROFLMAO icon meant.

Whatever you selected as casing/packaging for a bomb becomes defacto shrapnel. Which is why they don't package them in brown paper backs.
Figures; I'vaGotNoNuts gets baffled over some stupid Sandbox poll; but shrugs off the terrorist attack at Fort Hood. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Sorry shit for brains I never said that ,but like most of your kind you never let facts stand in your way... Are you sad you lost the dipshit award and trying for dumb ass of the year?
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2013, 06:48 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about or what the ROFLMAO icon meant.

Whatever you selected as casing/packaging for a bomb becomes defacto shrapnel. Which is why they don't package them in brown paper backs. Originally Posted by ExNYer

ok fine

skip the defacto bs and show me the article YOU READ saying that black nylon was used as shrapnel ...
Google tells it all: It's AssUp - Dipshit of 2013

https://www.google.com/search?q=assu...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You inspired me to google "eccie dipshit of the year", and I'm sad to say my brother Yssup Ryder won that one - first place on google.
I don't think he deserves it, though. I would have voted for Timmie Boy.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/16...#ixzz2Qey5QG5y Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7 quoting FoxNews?

You've been gargling, er googling me for quite a while Whirlytard.

Make shit up, jerk off, lie, don't rinse and repeat...
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2013, 10:28 PM
CBJ7 quoting FoxNews?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

notice the morons didn't argue the quote?