Virginia Governor vote warning

Only up by 63k votes! 94 % in. Not liking that last"dump" of votes. Where is that fat lady stacy abrams?
Only up by 63k votes! 94 % in. Not liking that lasr"dump" of votes. Where is that fat lady stacy abrams? Originally Posted by winn dixie

in GA being a racist cunt .. and as far away from McAuliffe as she can waddle...

BAHHAHHHHAAAAAAA
The beginning of the end has just begun. Thank you America for a few of you Biden voters opening your eyes to who and what Joe Biden and "these" Democrats really stand for.

I can just hear the leaders of China and Russia saying "Ah, shit", I thought we might be able to keep around the fools that put billions in my pocket by shutting down their own energy industry in favor of giving Saudi Arabia and Russia money that could be made and spent in America".

Xi and Putin on the phone "shit man, I really thought we could play this out for more than 9 months". We almost had them believing that Saudi and Russia oil and gas is less polluting otherwise, why would they stop producing their own and want us to make more money buy selling them what they already have.

Putin tells XI, "reminds me of one of Soviet leaders saying "Americans will sell us the rope which we will eventually hang them with". OK, I took a little poetic license there but that's the gist of it.

XI to Putin "and man, we had them so close to an all out race war". "I really thought we could pull that off". Putin, shit I hear the Minn. voters just backed off on defunding and renaming the police. The whole damn plan is going south faster than Biden's approval ratings.

XI, "this whole Marxist playbook is falling faster than Joe Biden's poll number's". Putin, I already said that.
I’m just gonna say this out loud ����♂️

It’s my opinion, and I’m fucking entitled to it ��

If you’re still hating on Trump after all that’s happened, happening and all that looks like is going to be happening in the not so distant future pipeline.
Then this causes me to have serious doubts, and shows me red flags �� about your very being, your intentions or agenda towards our future and your fellow men & woman.

And this isn’t about worshiping a man called Trump or waiting for him to save us ����♂️��

This is about YOU! ����♂️

You are either plain fucking stupid, and you can’t see a good fight stood right in front of you ��

Completely blind & indoctrinated, or just completely fucking ignorant ��

Your working for the ENEMY, with a huge payout ����������

You support Pxxxs and animal torturer’s ��

You watch/believe the MSM ����♂️

You don’t do any actual fighting, real research yourselves, just stay at home like a good little cunt, and also because you’re too scared to walk down the street ��

You only offer Hate, Negativity, Drama & Fear, and of course your keyboard warrior skills.����

Only do videos with no action, but happily feed off everyone else’s efforts and followings.

You never have nothing nice to say ����♂️

You hide behind fake accounts, and some are too scared to show their faces ��

It’s pretty sad that this ☝��
Is all you have going on in your life, and all you have to offer humanity ��

Two words
PROJECTION & DESPERATION ����♂️

So once you’ve finished fiddling with your cat while inhaling a pair of your own dirty pants and knocking one off.

Kindly fuck off back under a rock somewhere, and let the real ones crack on with the splendid job they are doing of even fighting for your future, family & children ��
Obviously because YOU DONT ����♂️����♂️

Ps I bet you cry when you cum ��

Goodnight ����������
  • oeb11
  • 11-03-2021, 05:31 AM
it is NOT Over - teh democraticommunist Voter Fraud division is already printing ballots

they will fake the results adn steal teh election - if permitted
Time to bust the printing presses and arrest teh lying, cheating, marxist racist democrticommunists.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands
https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/1147 Originally Posted by bambino
Actually, Trump did a teleconference with him at his rally last night and his campaign consulted with Trump. But you believe CNN

https://t.me/rrndaily/97771

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
H I M won
  • oeb11
  • 11-03-2021, 05:44 AM
DF - Thank you

One of the best in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/4646 Originally Posted by bambino
  • oeb11
  • 11-03-2021, 05:46 AM
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

She is well spoken about service to Virginia and its' Peoples.

IMHO - a person who will serve well with Youngkin, and turn around teh woke poison spread by teh democraticomunist party.

And - she likes teh rifle range.

From Her cold dead hands!!!!!!
it is NOT Over - teh democraticommunist Voter Fraud division is already printing ballots

they will fake the results adn steal teh election - if permitted
Time to bust the printing presses and arrest teh lying, cheating, marxist racist democrticommunists.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands Originally Posted by oeb11

bear in mind, election fraud works when the race is very close.

if Y is 63K votes ahead, then its much harder to do that one as it would be noticed.
She is well spoken about service to Virginia and its' Peoples.

IMHO - a person who will serve well with Youngkin, and turn around teh woke poison spread by teh democraticomunist party.

And - she likes teh rifle range.

From Her cold dead hands!!!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
She’s a Marine.
There are at least 398,000 phantom voters in VA. The high end of my estimate is 985,636. This high end might be too low. I stopped looking for more possible issues because the numbers are so ridiculous.

The population of VA was 7,078,515 in 2000. Today, it is about 8,631,393 or a 21.94% increase.

Meanwhile, the vote went from 1.736 million in 1997 for Governor to 2.61 million in 2017.

In 2009 1.985 million ballots were cast for Governor in VA

Population was just over 8 million. Almost 22% were under 18 so about 6.24 million eligible voters. 31.8% of eligible voters voted.

2017, 2.61 million people voted. Amazing as the population of VA went up by about 600,000 since 2010. So Every person added to VA since 2010 was voting age.

Almost 200,000 people are registered in VA with no other person in VA with that last name. No uncle's, cousins, sisters, parents etc. These "place holders" is how votes are "laundered in" and then assigned to these fake clones of most commonly used last names in VA

Last disturbing statistic. The number of Republicans that voted went up by 21.3 percent (just in line with population growth since 1997). Dems outpaced them almost 4.5 to 1. A whopping 1.4 million voted in 2017 vs 739,000 in 1997

Tomorrow is a pivotal point in our fight against tyranny..... I give the edge to Youngkin. I believe he will be the next Governor of VA and will win by a margin as high as 6%+ if honesty is returning to our election process.