Provider's who do extra

Week one - Jenny/Sky's hot water BBBJ Originally Posted by cocksicle
Do tell, maybe I need to take a lesson always looking to step up my game. Although I'm pretty darn good now! I try to pamper my guest and clean him up after the session. Its nice to know that the little things count. I'm an origional caretaker

I love to feel cared about (well after the freakiness lol). I remember the litte things too. Some guys forget that us ladies are human too, and the ones who love the great lay and become friends and really care. Its a great feeling I'm lucky to have some I have met in this business.
  • jtown
  • 03-25-2012, 11:47 AM
Thought about doing the cockring, but then saw an episode of Rescue Me where Franco has to call a member of his station to weld it off
Im a provider that brings the toys along as well.......its just on the guy if he wanna play with them, i stongly agree that the extra things makes your hobbiest keeps a smile on their face i like what i do so extra fun is no biggie for me!
Week one - Jenny/Sky's hot water BBBJ Originally Posted by cocksicle
+1 (million)

I give the "hot tea" treatment upon request! I loooove things in the mouth whilst doing it. I've done ice cubes, cold water, altoids, pop rocks, hot tea/water, and even extra fizzy soda .
Ooo, gettin a woody just thinking about pop rocks! Not gonna be able to walk by the candy aisle with a straight face now!
+1 (million)

I give the "hot tea" treatment upon request! I loooove things in the mouth whilst doing it. I've done ice cubes, cold water, altoids, pop rocks, hot tea/water, and even extra fizzy soda . Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Dangggg, you go girl. Thats the kinda stuff I wanna learn Sounds fun!
Ooo, gettin a woody just thinking about pop rocks! Not gonna be able to walk by the candy aisle with a straight face now! Originally Posted by cocksicle

Omg, you got me rollin over here lmao.
Costume closet, toy box, full bar, snacks provided, and let's not forget an array of fancy heels. Just did some work on my lovely patio so we can play under the stars like Adam and Eve in the garden. I have always tried to go the extra mile.
+1 (million)

I give the "hot tea" treatment upon request! I loooove things in the mouth whilst doing it. I've done ice cubes, cold water, altoids, pop rocks, hot tea/water, and even extra fizzy soda . Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Close-up toothpaste. Cinnamon Red.