I cant belive it!

Pw? Ld? Wk?
You've been on ECCIE for almost a year now, dear, and you don't know any of these acronyms?

Think about it. It'll come to you.

No I have had wonderful regulars and havnt needed to be active on eccie..I just recently chose to be more active...I have a lot to learn...its better to ask than never know at all right?
Right you are, sweetie.

WK ... White Knight

Anyone else?
PW= Pussy whipped

LD= Lap dog
I have known Kelly for many years and she IS very truthful and expects the same.
She accepted the ride based on the appointment and expected full faith from the guy.
Elephants can't jump, but the way. Thanks AustinGurls for your GENUINE comments.
Good luck with the Austin nerds Kelly !
I am sorry that happened. It is sad, but to some, if the see any weakness, they will exploit it. To be willing to pick you up at the bus station, and he didn't know you beforehand, he was looking to use your not having much money and no car to his advantage. I am sorry. Jerks are out there as well as very nice men too.

Keep your chin up. Best wishes,
Ck
If you were looking for a example of a WK, slipu1 is a textbook one. "I know her personally." "She would NEVER LIE, so it MUST be true." Only thanks AusitnGurls b/c she kinda takes Kelly's side and calls that comment only genuine, because I guess if it goes against Kelly it isn't..... And then he add in the Austin insult. Oh, and look and she who his lone review is of.... You guessed it!!! Kandy Kelly!!!! So to sum up, slipu1=WK.
Could be a plain WK but I was thinking a WK with current "management" experience. Then again, I can be a bit cynical at times.

If you were looking for a example of a WK, slipu1 is a textbook one. "I know her personally." "She would NEVER LIE, so it MUST be true." Only thanks AusitnGurls b/c she kinda takes Kelly's side and calls that comment only genuine, because I guess if it goes against Kelly it isn't..... And then he add in the Austin insult. Oh, and look and she who his lone review is of.... You guessed it!!! Kandy Kelly!!!! So to sum up, slipu1=WK. Originally Posted by atxwrx
You guys are funny...actually I met slipu1 long ago on aspd he we went to a few of their socials together and he hasn't been much into hobbying on eccie untill I asked him to post a review on our latest session.
And I didn't take his offer to be picked up untill we had already made plans for a session when I first arrived in town...not because I was broke but because he seemed like a nice gentle men and he was just a broke one.
OK. All the drama is out and should be over with... but you never know in this biz!

BUT ... how is your trip to Austin now? Better? Hope so.

(And what are you doing in your avatar photo? I was going to say you weren't doing squat, but I see otherwise!)
Yes I'm doing great here...I want to give special props to the men of austin for sticking with their appointments...I'm very dissapointed with dallas in the NCNS rates
If you were looking for a example of a WK, slipu1 is a textbook one. "I know her personally." "She would NEVER LIE, so it MUST be true." Only thanks AusitnGurls b/c she kinda takes Kelly's side and calls that comment only genuine, because I guess if it goes against Kelly it isn't..... And then he add in the Austin insult. Oh, and look and she who his lone review is of.... You guessed it!!! Kandy Kelly!!!! So to sum up, slipu1=WK. Originally Posted by atxwrx
Thanks for the compliment WD......those of us that are not condescending and try to help others are complimentary and not just a critical WD like you.
Go back to sleep.
Could be a plain WK but I was thinking a WK with current "management" experience. Then again, I can be a bit cynical at times. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

There is no "management". I spent quite a bit of time with Kelly today doing different things. She is a very sensible girl, very cool chick. I enjoyed her company immensely. Read her reviews, if you are ok with all aspects of her body type, it is hard to go wrong.