What is up with the edit feature

Worked for me. It's odd that it's not there for everyone.
Might it be related to having Premium Access?
Possibly.
Might it be related to having Premium Access? Originally Posted by discreetgent
I don't think so. I couldn't change mine either for a while -- and then suddenly could. I have no idea what changed.
The "Optional Information" block is in the center of the page, not on the side menu. See if this helps. Originally Posted by John Bull
Sorry, JB not there.
I don't think so. I couldn't change mine either for a while -- and then suddenly could. I have no idea what changed. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I think it has to do with related intelligence of your individual posts. DG has some hurdles to overcome.
Apparently the bar is above my head too. I have a loooonnngg way to go.
Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members.

Custom User TitleThis is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.

Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count.
Your current user title is

Custom User Title

If you don't have this as the 2nd block from the top, then PM me and we'll get the bigshots on it.
I see the Optional Information block but custom title is not there. Originally Posted by discreetgent
I don't know if this will help,but I've made a snapshot of that section of my page.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Snap1.jpg (242.9 KB, 52 views)
This is what I see

Email & Password
Please click the button below to edit your email address and password. Any changes you've made on this page will not be saved.

Male
Female

Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members.
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year (Optional)

Privacy

Home Page URL
If you would like to let other visitors to this site know the URL of your own web site, enter it here.
Home Page URL

Instant Messaging
You may enter your registered identity for the instant messaging networks if you would like other visitors to be able to contact you using that medium.
ICQ Number
AIM Screen Name

MSN Messenger Handle
Yahoo! Messenger Handle

Skype Name

Additional Information
Biography
A few details about yourself

Occupation
Your job

Interests
Your hobbies, etc
For whatever reason it seems you don't have that section available. The birthday info is right below that custom user title box that you see on my form.
There appear to be two forms or variations on the form.
There appear to be two forms or variations on the form. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Shhh!! I think Bush has him locked out.
Shhh!! I think Bush has him locked out. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
One needs Premium Access to have that field. If Bush hadn't sent us into such an economic tailspin I might have had the funds for it
Worked for me. It's odd that it's not there for everyone. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I don't have that section but wish I did, I miss having my "Spiritual Courtesan" title.