Anyone here ever taken a girl out of a studio?

I’m not trying to make stuff personal, but we can if you want. What I’m trying to point out has clearly went above your head “my guy”. Just saying to be respectful to the chick doesn’t make someone a feminist. You get more bees with honey, than you do with vinegar.

If you act/talk like that on the board, it’s likely an indication of how you are one on one. As numerous others have posted above, just being respectful with these girls gets you a lot more. Maybe instead of doing things your way and it failing (repeatedly), you do what the others have done that have had success. Originally Posted by Armydude89D
ROOOOOFL

I'm never gonna try to housewife a hoe. Or even date one. Or waste money on anything on them but getting in a quick nut from one. We both know thats all they're good for. If you wanna simp for a girl who has gone through more dick than you can count ever in your life, be my guest.

We all know hookers lose their soul after about a week of constant fucking. More power to you if you wanna take out a girl you can barely speak to and has dead eyes. You do you my guy.

I'm just pointing out the facts.
ROOOOOFL

I'm never gonna try to housewife a hoe. Or even date one. Or waste money on anything on them but getting in a quick nut from one. We both know thats all they're good for. If you wanna simp for a girl who has gone through more dick than you can count ever in your life, be my guest.

We all know hookers lose their soul after about a week of constant fucking. More power to you if you wanna take out a girl you can barely speak to and has dead eyes. You do you my guy.

I'm just pointing out the facts. Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney

Lmfao “my guy” no one said anything about being a simp or looking for a relationship, let alone a housewife 😂 that’s you projecting and assuming other dudes were doing that..

If you clearly read multiple of the posts the chicks know English (they play dumb with some of y’all just since they don’t vibe with you lol). These same chicks as well will go out with and then take you back home or where for more fun, enjoy your 300/320 for an hour some of us can play the cards and get multiple hours for nothing 😂
I’m not trying to make stuff personal, but we can if you want. What I’m trying to point out has clearly went above your head “my guy”. Just saying to be respectful to the chick doesn’t make someone a feminist. You get more bees with honey, than you do with vinegar.

If you act/talk like that on the board, it’s likely an indication of how you are one on one. As numerous others have posted above, just being respectful with these girls gets you a lot more. Maybe instead of doing things your way and it failing (repeatedly), you do what the others have done that have had success. Originally Posted by Armydude89D
I can attest to this. Earlier this year, Lev from SF didn’t upcharge me for msog or bbfs. Neither did Tyra from BK

Also got a nice lil extra from Geisha last weekend
I can attest to this. Earlier this year, Lev from SF didn’t upcharge me for msog or bbfs. Neither did Tyra from BK

Also got a nice lil extra from Geisha last weekend Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Just to also add on since John agrees about being respectful..and that I’m not talking out my ass…

I’ve talked to girls who are currently in Dallas and no longer in Dallas, asking them for info on the pricing structure (trying to confirm it all and do a post potentially) but multiple of them have said a noticeable % of Dallas (DFW) guys are rude. Some guys even mention in reviews about girls ranting about Dbag dudes here in DFW.
These girls can go out after 10pm. No house fee. I've taken them out to dinner and you can see the joy in their eyes , having the opportunity to dress up, have a breath of fresh air, semblance of normal life. Even if it's just for a couple of hours at dinner. They offered to pay but I refused. Respect to you Armydude. Hooah!
These girls can go out after 10pm. No house fee. I've taken them out to dinner and you can see the joy in their eyes , having the opportunity to dress up, have a breath of fresh air, semblance of normal life. Even if it's just for a couple of hours at dinner. They offered to pay but I refused. Respect to you Armydude. Hooah! Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
I’m just glad that I’m not the only “simp” dude (bullshit term to us since we aren’t simps but whatever) who is just being respectful to these chicks. Along it being people who I don’t always agree with who can provide a 2nd to the information I’m putting out, so much appreciated WNHE.

Went out with one last night, one that a number of people put at/near ATF status that said she may leave and never come back. So hopefully some middle ground can be found soon as well.
The Korean ladies know who their friends are. I have been to their apartments on days off. Taken them to lunch, and been with them on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Whores don't deserve respect. Let's not delude ourselves and think its genuine. Its all a long term play to get more money out of you. Let's not pretend that they would never charge you ever again. They are just as lonely as you are and need companionship. You're just the one who happened to ask for ask first.

Let's leave LaLaLand for a minute and enter the real world. Asians are known to be submissive anyway. Cope harder my guy.
I’m just glad that I’m not the only “simp” dude (bullshit term to us since we aren’t simps but whatever) who is just being respectful to these chicks. Along it being people who I don’t always agree with who can provide a 2nd to the information I’m putting out, so much appreciated WNHE.

Went out with one last night, one that a number of people put at/near ATF status that said she may leave and never come back. So hopefully some middle ground can be found soon as well. Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Damn y'all must be tall and handsome as hell to pull these 10s. Nice nice! I can't even get any of them to do anything but starfish, which I'm fine with as I just lost my virginity to one of the studio girls. I'm ugly as hell unfortunately. I know women only wanna seen in public with handsome men. Well played

Just don't get attached. Don't lend them money. Always get your money's worth upfront. Don't let them say. Take care of you next time.

GT Originally Posted by GoodTyme
This applies to every type of encounter, not just the spa girls and strippers.
This applies to every type of encounter, not just the spa girls and strippers. Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove
Yes, and when I was younger. I made every mistake I listed.
It's very well known a lot of these girls are broke. Some save very well. But I agree with some.of yall, they like going out, feeling normal. They are also human outside of what they do. I think they enjoy being with someone that doesn't have to pay for it. I've never been asked for extra money,never initiated anything outside of the studio. It's fun but yes,don't get attached. Hardly any wifey material out there.
Alright Mr. Save-a-hoe
This applies to every type of encounter, not just the spa girls and strippers. Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove
You can add "do NOT EVER rent them a car" to this list. If you ever want a good laugh there is a thread about a rental car adventure from several years ago.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059258964

Page 5 post #72. No disrespect to mrredcat43 meant but this is one of the funniest stories ever told on eccie.
I've been lucky to do outcalls with several girls over the past few months.