So my girlfriend was a provider..... and she told me after we broke up....

Hell, Back in the day I had a civilian GF that would suck and go horizontal but wouldn't let me play with her tits because she "was saving that for marriage."
Hell, Back in the day I had a civilian GF that would suck and go horizontal but wouldn't let me play with her tits because she "was saving that for marriage." Originally Posted by Peter Goesinya
I can relate. My wife tells me the same thing.
I can relate. My wife tells me the same thing. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Which one?
Carkiddo!
Can't get much better than bein' a "grudge fuckEE" on bottom. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you're a "bottom"...good to know...

Quoting Wiki (don't get pissed Blowpop):

A bottom is an individual who receives penetration during intercourse, usually through the anus during anal sex. Bottom is also used as a verb meaning "to be penetrated by another." Bottom may also describe a wider social context of submission within a romantic and sexual relationship, although this element does not apply to all people who prefer to bottom.
It happens they're many providers who have a BF or husband, they tell there SO's there off to work and head out and earn there pay laying down this is also part of the hobby.
I don't know if I can have a real relationship any more because it fucks with you're head ...you never know what your SO is doing or more to point who there doing it to.
So I just hobby and really don't pursue any relationship's with women other than on a friendly side no BCD.
Heck I can't remember when was the last time I had any fun with a real GF my last one was a pain and sent me right back to hobbying.
Sorry to hear that Wakeup had that effect on you, but I see real potential with you and TexasGator carkiddo.
Sorry to hear that Wakeup had that effect on you, but I see real potential with you and TexasGator carkiddo. Originally Posted by Wayward
Naw he fuck's around way too much he could never be faithful
So what you slut, you hobby . . .
So you're a "bottom"...good to know...

Quoting Wiki (don't get pissed Blowpop): Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Pssst .... "on Bottom" ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sexual_positions

How are those reading lessons going, any way?
  • JAD3
  • 01-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Write a review! Then have her vouch for you with your next provider for screening purposes. Your already in the door buddy. Or you could just PM ladyoftheknight you two might hit it off!
meh I'm not angry cant be just as much my fault for not seeing it.... I'm just confused.... I wish she didnt push honesty in the relationship...thats what messed me up the most and nah although she messed me up... i have no hate towards her... so i wont be posting anything that can give u clues to her.... shes probably already seen this.... anyway i got tested no std's thank god.... but any one know anything on lucky spa?.... i read a couple reviews.... its a hit and miss apparently
A lot of these guys think they can own these gals simply bc they are BF or husband - wrong. I have done a lot of providers who had BF or husband. They did not let that get in way of their working.

I am sure many of these guys are peeved they have been a cuckhold but thats only the ones who find out.
That sucks man. Just please don't tell me she had a turtle tank, that might upset WU. Originally Posted by Killersalt
okay salt man... had to say it for your pic... I jsut cant help it... is that "assault with a deadly weapon?" heehee get it?? a salt..assualt... ok sorry..lol
I would be upset, but there is no such thing as a married woman, only a woman that has been married.