Should we be talking about Egypt?

Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you have once again demonstrated that you are wholly incapable of cogently understanding or arguing any point, and you have reaffirmed your habitual infatuation with homoerotic fantasies and your delusional support for Odumbo.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Get that dick out of your mouth one can hardly understand your rants .Once again you have demonstrated you are incapable of a discussion without babbling. your inability to comprehend and hatred of anything you can't suck .Post a review of a woman for a change instrad of He/shes .I do not support as much as I make fun of the dumb asses who spin anything they can .Sorry you lose again dick smoker. Here comes your male lover...
For Eva; what position are you talking about? Drinking so early in the morning?

For Timmie; the military is killing protesters but the MB is EXECUTING people. There is a difference.

For WTF; when are you going to learn to spell S-A-R-A-H?

Did anyone catch the story that an Obama half brother is a member of the MB?

Why is no one upset of the slaughter of Christians?

Why do you want to smoke IB's meat Eva?

Get that dick out of your mouth one can hardly understand your rants .Once again you have demonstrated you are incapable of a discussion without babbling. your inability to comprehend and hatred of anything you can't suck .Post a review of a woman for a change instrad of He/shes .I do not support as much as I make fun of the dumb asses who spin anything they can .Sorry you lose again dick smoker. Here comes your male lover... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The post at #31 is another non-substantive, homoerotic fantasy from the forum's prosimian miscreant: Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Ekim the Inbred Chimp cannot intellectually defend his lib-retard messiah's, Odumbo's, foreign policy failures, so he initiates multiple ad hominem attacks to deflect. Once again you've proved yourself a failure, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
The post at #31 is another non-substantive, homoerotic fantasy from the forum's prosimian miscreant: Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Ekim the Inbred Chimp cannot intellectually defend his lib-retard messiah's, Odumbo's, foreign policy failures, so he initiates multiple ad hominem attacks to deflect. Once again you've proved yourself a failure, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Toss up who is dumber You or JD I don't defend just ridicule the ass hate here. You lose again meat smoker. Course you are use to losing. Later chimp chump. You and JD
Why do you constantly presume that your arguments put all of us in the position of defending people and policies that we disagree with?

I don't support the MB. I don't support the Egyptian military. Egypt has turned into another middle eastern sinkhole. We need to stay out of it. It's not our obligation to protect the protesters that are being massacred or whoever you say the MB is executing. We shouldn't be engaging in activities that lend support to either endeavor.

For Eva; what position are you talking about? Drinking so early in the morning?

For Timmie; the military is killing protesters but the MB is EXECUTING people. There is a difference.

For WTF; when are you going to learn to spell S-A-R-A-H?

Did anyone catch the story that an Obama half brother is a member of the MB?

Why is no one upset of the slaughter of Christians?

Why do you want to smoke IB's meat Eva?

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Obama is handling Egypt just right - by staying the fuck out of that shit hole.

Some poster above blamed us for everything and said both sides hate us now.

That's bullshit.

They are fucked up people to begin with. There is nothing we can do to mollify them. They follow a hate-filled authoritarian religion.

That are burning Christian churches and one report I read state that the MB paraded around some Christian nuns as prisoners of war. And those Christians are fellow Egyptians whose religion has been practiced in Egypt longer than Islam has been.

STAY OUT. Let them bleed each other white. Originally Posted by ExNYer

That is what we should have done in the first place, I don't think we should be the police force for the world. But we didn't do that, we supported the MB. Now we wont support the Military that are killing the terrorist, its all fucked up. Where is Hillary with that reset button that worked so well with Vlad.
Corpy's back in form. Aren't you, Corpy! Insults, cut and paste flame bombs, foul language and words you copied from this week's whack off session with your Merriam Webster dictionary in one hand and your pathetic life in the other. No wonder you were unanimously named Dipshit of the Year, Twat of the Year, hands-down winner of the Golden Lips Award and singular reason for hypothetical changes in the rules for a forum with almost no rules, Corpy.
The post at #31 is another non-substantive, homoerotic fantasy from the forum's prosimian miscreant: Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Ekim the Inbred Chimp cannot intellectually defend his lib-retard messiah's, Odumbo's, foreign policy failures, so he initiates multiple ad hominem attacks to deflect. Once again you've proved yourself a failure, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
One cannot be both a prosimian and a chimp.
Toss up who is dumber You or JD I don't defend just ridicule the ass hate here. You lose again meat smoker. Course you are use to losing. Later chimp chump. You and JD Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred Chimp just admitted that all he can muster is another, non-substantive, ad hominem homoerotic fantasy. Once again you've demonstrated that you are an intellectual failure, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

One cannot be both a prosimian and a chimp. Originally Posted by lostincypress
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is an unique specimen, and he is in that category all by himself. Ekim the Inbred Chimp has admitted as much: check the link in the signature below.

Furthermore, for the the biggest, most moronic hypocrite in this forum, there is no "foul language" in this or the referenced post.
Poor In Bred Hankering had no answer for 29 but his bullshit usual claptrap . Stick to what you do best IB getting your fudge packed by your He/shes ...
Poor In Bred Hankering had no answer for 29 but his bullshit usual claptrap . Stick to what you do best IB getting your fudge packed by your He/shes ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There was no 'question' at post #29, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but your most ignorant assertion was addressed. Your failure to comprehend the rebuttal, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, further underscores the substantial depth of your ignorance.
Speaking of..........Anybody remember Syria?

I guess that "red line in the sand" got covered over pretty quick when the wind of reality came blowing through.
There was no 'question' at post #29, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but your most ignorant assertion was addressed. Your failure to comprehend the rebuttal, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, further underscores the substantial depth of your ignorance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

LMFAO No there was no question you simple fuck .Your posting the same thing over and over and over mean you have ovaries? Dismissed bitch.
LMFAO No there was no question you simple fuck .Your posting the same thing over and over and over mean you have ovaries? Dismissed bitch. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred Chimp has offered yet more proof of his prosimian intellect!
See #43 and STFU perv.