Who Would You Nominate As The Worst Hobbyist Ever?

I am gonna say 3 of the worst clients themoneyteam/Texan51 and BWASLAYER0913, infamous thecatmeow/wolfwhistle
I am gonna say 3 of the worst clients themoneyteam/Texan51 and BWASLAYER0913, infamous thecatmeow/wolfwhistle Originally Posted by Seeskylar
I applaud your honesty!! we figured WW, and Litterbox....were weirdos, just the posting history shows that......stay safe baby, avoid the sexually frustrated, creepy dudes like those above.......some of them......couldn't buy pussy at a Houston AMP....true story.....how much of a freak do you have to be, to be be turned away at
an AMP???good lord Tebow.......that's like quik trip sayin you cant buy gas.....lol
sad.......
Predator papi. I really do not know enough about any others re: hobby. Yeah, litterbox is a moron, but for all I know he's never had a woman.

I applaud which ever mod finally stepped up to protect the ww ladies. Not sure how much it helped as those that post a number are still at risk from a quest view but I respect and appreciate the service and the effort.
Let's sort alpha order just to pony up nominations. Hope my peers will chime in to start ranking them.
1sthandsonguy
aduren
alldaydre6
aplus
aka gdeeds
BigBalls
Blownaway
buck14pt
cockatooking
collegeguy
cute papi
danwhoe
Dillon
Dillon
Dr.Kafka
drake123
drpaul
aka fobus
Fast Gunn
grunt69
guragure
hibache410
Himmler
howdyhouston713
htownhammer
hw3003
istream
JC-28
Julius
Mxn8534
naidu
oralman
purplehaze
Ry
scarab22
smoothagain
aka smoothjay
Sooner73
stevemelton
Swang84
Texan51
aka TheMoneyTeam
Timetoplay
Tulsa3612
txxsabre
watermelon
WTF
zack4mack
Any dude who crys before during or after. Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix

I am usually snoring at the five minute mark. Two minutes for the deed, a few minutes explaining to the lady its not her fault ... then its nap time.
Ah nap time. The older I get the more I want this and the less I get it. Is if faux pa to make a sammich between rounds?
Good pussy > naps.
  • N.M.
  • 05-04-2016, 09:25 PM
I agree with WTF from post #34

And from my experience I could add a socially awkward in person but internet thug who has recently commented on this thread.....
Awwww shit
  • N.M.
  • 05-04-2016, 09:35 PM
I can almost hear you saying that ^^ lol

Gotta love them Internet Thugz thou!!
Hahahahahahahaha
  • cr76
  • 05-05-2016, 05:42 AM
I agree with WTF from post #34

And from my experience I could add a socially awkward in person but internet thug who has recently commented on this thread.....
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Remember all his wonderful legal advice?
  • Trey
  • 05-05-2016, 06:24 AM
Good pussy > naps. Originally Posted by canihitit
Good pussy = naps
^^. True.
Don't get me started lol