Not so fast on Hillary's bump

Chung, the only true test is how many people get turned away from Trump's rallies because of fire codes. I'm sure it numbers in the thousands. He plays packed, SRO venues everywhere he goes. You can't say that about Shrillery. During last week's victory tour after the convention she couldn't draw flies. Just like her book tour. There's just no excitement there. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
shes a wet noodle with no flavor. meh!!!

Trump on the other hand is a full blown spaghetti dish and he's a handful to take in.
What he is so dumb his rally is held in a building with a capacity of 1500, so he can bitch about people being turned away when it is full? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah. Sure. Right... Like Shrillery keeps booking those '1500 capacity' venues when a broom closet would do.
Yeah. Sure. Right... Like Shrillery keeps booking those '1500 capacity' venues when a broom closet would do. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Must be a bitch supporting someone while they go down the tubes. VOTE GARY!!
#DemExit... HA! HA! HA! http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/08...er-to-demexit/

Obama just inspired a California voter to #DemExit

As a Tea Party Democrat, I have routinely covered that party’s events as a Legal Insurrection author.

I have been closely following the #DemExit movement that is afoot, as evidenced by DNC convention-week demonstrations in which delegates and other progressives decried the #DNCLeak and Hillary Clinton’s rigged nomination and blatant displays of party unhappiness during her acceptance speech that the party’s officials tried to hide.

Following the convention, it has become transparently clear that the Democratic Party’s sole mission is to destroy Donald Trump completely.
Americans don’t lie cheaters. And while I planned to retain to keep my Democratic Party registration so I could vote for the least toxic candidates during primaries, these developments were more than I could bear.

Obama has inspired this Californian to join the #DemExit movement. I have re-registered as “No Party Preference”.

Must be a bitch supporting someone while they go down the tubes. VOTE GARY!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You do realize what you just said, right?

Mr. 12 per center...
You do realize what you just said, right?

Mr. 12 per center... Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The Donald is down 10, do you?
Must be a bitch supporting someone while they go down the tubes. VOTE GARY!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'll let you answer your own question, dumbass.

Trump will still be in the race long after Gary's forgotten.
I'll let you answer your own question, dumbass.

Trump will still be in the race long after Gary's forgotten. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Hope you are wrong, and his TV appearance will give him enough bounce to make the debates.

Trump wen't from + 4-5 to down 10, think that is a slippage dumb ass?
'Slippage' is what you do in those stalls.
Oh yeah, ultra RWW Rasmussen, released today, has HRC up again. And that's traditionally a cooked, heavily biased pollster.

In the battleground d states, she's mopping up the floor with his wimpy ass.

NYT puts the probability of HRC winning at 76%.

In other words, gfe(12-stepper):

Grip. Grip. Grip.

WAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH!!!!!
All you have to do is mention stalls and the 'gripper' shows up.

Grippage and Slippage tag team.
All you have to do is mention stalls and the 'gripper' shows up.

Grippage and Slippage tag team. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
It's got to be so slippery in there that a good grip is "handy"!

Unless, of course, they both swallow!
'Slippage' is what you do in those stalls. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You and lexie lacking are always mentioning stalls, are you both into farm animals?