I MADE A VIDEO GUYS!!!

If she would have made it a little easier to compare to then I'm sure I would try ! I'm not gonna look silly not this year ! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Sarahlynn you could not look silly if you tried. come on sexy Pleaseeeeee.
Damn! I ain't in love but I'm damn sure thinking I need to meet you darling.
Damn! I ain't in love but I'm damn sure thinking I need to meet you darling. Originally Posted by fourbarrel4u
Its possible honey. I'm only an appointment and ref check away.
Not sure if I am fired or not but DAMN.
Yes mam, right now I'm thinking I need to hold off since I'm about to head off on another pipeline. Then again I might want a sendoff before I head back to Pennsylvania to.
Damn that's sexy.
Yes mam, right now I'm thinking I need to hold off since I'm about to head off on another pipeline. Then again I might want a sendoff before I head back to Pennsylvania to. Originally Posted by fourbarrel4u
I've been looking for a good pipe layer honey. Send me your refs and you can lay some pipe over my way before you go.

Damn that's sexy. Originally Posted by Never2Old
Not sure if I am fired or not but DAMN. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
If she would have made it a little easier to compare to then I'm sure I would try ! I'm not gonna look silly not this year ! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Damn that's hot! Words fail me at the moment but girl, you've definitely got "it".

SL you couldn't look silly if you tried. You wouldn't necessarily have to dance just take one of your amazing photo shoots and do a video shoot instead.
How true. Sarahlynn...just stand there...smile...and throw one wicked wink....any heterosexual male could be considered "done" after that.
SL. you could always crawl seductively toward the camera, sit up slowly, squeeze and rub your tits then suck your finger slowly and smile. Hell I'm turned on just thinking about seeing that. lol
SL. you could always crawl seductively toward the camera, sit up slowly, squeeze and rub your tits then suck your finger slowly and smile. Hell I'm turned on just thinking about seeing that. lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
*nodding head in approval*
SL. you could always crawl seductively toward the camera, sit up slowly, squeeze and rub your tits then suck your finger slowly and smile. Hell I'm turned on just thinking about seeing that. lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Oh Damn.

Hot women who really understand what turns a man on are dangerous.....
Oh Damn.

Hot women who really understand what turns a man on are dangerous..... Originally Posted by Flyboy182
you will soon find out how dangerous I am my dear.
Hot Springs is only an hour away what the hell am I waiting for.
Nice, very nice. You should include it in your showcase.
Hot Springs is only an hour away what the hell am I waiting for.
Nice, very nice. You should include it in your showcase. Originally Posted by ccrider
That's a great question... What the hell are you waiting for honey?? lol Don't worry lover, we'll get it together one day. Xo Xo