Highly classified documents removed in FBI search.

Link to substantiate Trump's statement plz
So let’s assume he declassified them. I suppose we will all get to see them now since they can be subject to a FOIA request. This is easy to fix. He should come forward, tell what the docs are and have one of the wackadoo news sites do a FOIA. Then we, other countries, and all the world can see these formally classified to the highest levels docs.

It wasn’t a real statement. It was a bullshit truth social post saying “they were declassified.”
Who would you trust for the truth about this? Do you think they doctored the receipt?

Take your time before you answer. I can wait. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one.
Ha ha ha ha. That’s some insane shit. Sadly you likely actually believe that nut wing bullshit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It’s far less insane than believing Trump stole nuclear secrets and hid them with Melania’s panties, or anywhere else for that matter. Our government, and the great majority of others, since the beginning of time, has killed what and who it perceives as it’s enemies.

I do believe Gen Hayden just suggested exactly this. Oddly, Hayden was one of the signatories of the completely debunked ‘Hunters laptop is Russian disinformation’ letter. Has he apologized for that yet? Has any of them? But I digress…
So let’s assume he declassified them. I suppose we will all get to see them now since they can be subject to a FOIA request. This is easy to fix. He should come forward, tell what the docs are and have one of the wackadoo news sites do a FOIA. Then we, other countries, and all the world can see these formally classified to the highest levels docs.

It wasn’t a real statement. It was a bullshit truth social post saying “they were declassified.” Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Well Blimey! ... You must have looked and read
former Presidnet Trump's statement.

... Good for you! ...

Trump's statement... On the Truth Social website.

#### Salty
It’s far less insane than believing Trump stole nuclear secrets and hid them with Melania’s panties, or anywhere else for that matter. Our government, and the great majority of others, since the beginning of time, has killed what and who it perceives as it’s enemies.

I do believe Gen Hayden just suggested exactly this. Oddly, Hayden was one of the signatories of the completely debunked ‘Hunters laptop is Russian disinformation’ letter. Has he apologized for that yet? Has any of them? But I digress… Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I don’t believe that he stole nuclear secrets and hid them with Melanie’s panties.

You obviously think that’s the prevailing opinion outside of Trumpworld.

It’s not. I don’t believe Trump would know a nuclear secret if he saw one. Further, I don’t believe he knows where Melania’s panties are kept.

I do believe he orchestrated this to energize the mob before DeSantis gets into the race. I also believe he’ll eventually be found guilty of some Al Capone shit and die in prison. Hopefully soon.
No one. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Guess you better hunker down. If you believe that kinda stuff, that is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
There are many grains..wheat, oats, and then there is barley and corn. The last two grains seem unable to stay on topic, but prefer to punt and divert, hoping to redirect toward something more favorable to their position. WSJ is clearly the stated source...PeePee tape, Hillary, etc., irrelevant to the subject..let's not get distracted. Originally Posted by reddog1951

It is not irrelevant to argue "due process" and "equal justice under the law".

Making comparisons is not irrelevant. Everything about this Trump matter is up in the air. What isn't up in the air is what happened to others charged with and suspected of illegally possessing classified documents.

If others that committed this process crime were treated with leniency like Hillary was, then it can not be equal justice to treat somebody of a different party, differently. That is what is relevant to this story whether one likes it or not.
Guess you better hunker down. If you believe that kinda stuff, that is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't have to worry about any of this, that's for you to do. You are going to believe whatever story comes out of this raid on Mar a Lago. Classified information, Nuclear Codes, are you convinced?

It wasn’t a real statement. It was a bullshit truth social post saying “they were declassified.” Originally Posted by 1blackman1

You are right! Hey, it happens occasionally. All that would have to be done to fix the situation you seem concerned with, is that the people with the authority to do so, the Intelligence Agencies in concert with Biden can re-classify anything they want.

Can they not?
You are right! Hey, it happens occasionally. All that would have to be done to fix the situation you seem concerned with, is that the people with the authority to do so, the Intelligence Agencies in concert with Biden can re-classify anything they want.

Can they not? Originally Posted by HedonistForever

If Trump can prove that he declassified everything he took with him, case closed. If he can't, they still need to prove intent to use them criminally.
I don't have to worry about any of this, that's for you to do. You are going to believe whatever story comes out of this raid on Mar a Lago. Classified information, Nuclear Codes, are you convinced? Originally Posted by Levianon17
You said “Nuclear Codes,” not me.

I’m convinced he improperly took and held classified information. Are
You convinced he didn’t?
Electing an inept buffoon like Trump was terrible for this country. He has no clue on how to handle classified material. This may end up costing taxpayers billions.
The country was running like a well oiled machine before Covid, anyone who claims it wasn’t is a partisan hack. Protocols for handling classified materials take about 5 minutes to learn, even biden ~might~ be able to understand them.

You must be awful pissed at the billions in hardware we left in Afghanistan, and the tens of billions we’ve spent on a proxy war in Ukraine because our weak leadership let Russia invade.
Your memory is cloudy and you’re spinning off into space here.