Would you tell him/her

Meanwhile, back on topic.. the lady I was with, that told me she had been a provider, was straight forward.. It made our relationship hotter. I opened my first topless club with her guidance and assistance. I probably wouldn't have been with her as long as I was without that knowledge. Ironically, as it turns out, "Luckily" she found a hotter, better paid, boyfriend and moved out with no notice (after being together for 4 yrs), while I was out of town on at a convention.. I called home and found out she wasn't living with me anymore.. LOL as I said... luckily.. but we remained friends the rest of her life.. and that ended about a month ago..
^sorry for your loss nuglet^
Sorry to read Nuglet.
Thanks for the thought folks. Luckily, this was a case of being friends until the end, don't regret NOT having the thought of " I wish I had said/told her, before it was too late".. Just another reminder to remember to remind your friends that you appreciate them..
I have had fallen outs with two ladies...do I mention it? No and now people probably think

you were referring to me. I have to agree with Whispers on this.

No matter how angry I get, I refuse to bring it to the board. Now, moving right along. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Scarlett, I have no idea why people would think I was talking about you. I've never met you before and the incident I'm referring to happened long before you even joined so to make sure the board is clear, no, I was definitely not talking about you unless you got a boob job, lost weight and changed your name.
Because of my association with Bliss in the past. BUT, that is neither here nor there. Thank you for the clarification.
Because of my association with Bliss in the past. BUT, that is neither here nor there. Thank you for the clarification. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
I didn't know. I'm sorry to offend.