eccie math

Popeyes fried chicken does the exact same thing. Go stop by when it's 2 fer Tuesday. The place is full of people getting hosed because they don't know basic math. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I'm there every Tuesday. So please explain to me how I'm getting hosed paying $0.75 / piece when there usual price is $1.00 or more per piece??
This discussion is why the FTC requires unit pricing on many items. Most consumers cannot do the math, so it has to be spelled out to the shopper.

Same principle applies here, just look at cost per minute for each option and then choose the most economical based on you ability to pay. Longer sessions generally are cheaper, but the total price causes many pause. And so forth . . .

On the other hand, you may not want to be with the lady for more than a short session—wham, bam and thank you ma’am. WALDT and it is a market economy.
You are dealing with women and their bodies. What would make "logical" sense in the real world doesn't necessarily hold true here. Others have given you good answers as the why behind this seemingly illogical pricing scheme. But I'l give you an explanation a provider once gave me when asked why her quickie (15 mins) rate was higher per minute compare to the half hour and hour.

She said that she refuses to fuck for anything less than $120 or whatever it was. It was a pride thing for her. Not a logical or numbers thing. She didn't want to give up the pussy for less than X amount. Period. That simple.

So logic be damned.
Logic be damned with this copy of another profile.

150/hr 200/halfhr 80/QV

TFF!
Darlin' I may be wrong, but since I pay the money I makes the choice ... Using a half hour as some have suggested is inflation which deflates my interest. It is always the merchant's right to set the price. Keynes will tell you that free market dynamics will rule. This has not been a protest, but a thread wondering "WHY?" I do not seek to impose my will.
Mod's this thread has taken up enough band width. Would you care to close it? Thanks. Ace. Originally Posted by acefirstbase

Hahaha oh honey, you don't make any choice we don't allow you to. As others mentioned, you're new. All you've done is talk down and make yourself look extremely unappealing. I don't see you having very many options after this lovely thread of yours. Because I would NEVER see you, or anyone who was so outright disrespectful.

Hookers have choice babe, in what we do, don't do, who we see, don't see, what we charge and what we offer for that amount. If you do not like it, feel free to scroll to the next one. I honestly think you're just on here trolling unless someone took the plunge and actually saw you after you many arrogant posts.

Your ONLY choice, is if you offer to see us or not. We have the final say in it, and usually we are more than happy to oblige. But in your case, id rather deep throat a pickle covered in ghost peppers. Your manners are horrible.

I'm sorry to be so crass but it's just ridiculous what you're doing.

Best of wishes to you darlin, I sincerely hope your trolling is adding happiness to your life, I truly truly do
Logic be damned with this copy of another profile.

150/hr 200/halfhr 80/QV

TFF! Originally Posted by acefirstbase
You really haven't provided valuable information, just noise, as you haven't identified the provider here for confirmation.

I see the thread is still open, what happened to your getting a Mod to close off this discussion, which actually shows your knowledge of the hobby and the providers who make us mongers into happy campers.

You have really missed the boat here--don't think future of this handle looks very good.

Also, just checked--I still don't see any reviews, so why would anyone listen to your opinion?

Have a great week.
The OP had his account disabled .........
Hookers have choice babe, in what we do, don't do, who we see, don't see, what we charge and what we offer for that amount. If you do not like it, feel free to scroll to the next one. I honestly think you're just on here trolling unless someone took the plunge and actually saw you after you many arrogant posts.
Originally Posted by CubanAva

Whores have no choice.

You have been reduced to prostituting yourself as a result of previous poor choices made.

You are driven by the monkey's you each carry on your back and spread your legs wen they demand to be fed.

Time is your enemy as it alone will devalue and destroy you.

Continue to fool yourself if you want but you will eventually fall as all before have to be replaced by the young and fresh.

Scroll the profiles of some of Austin's OIO's for a look at your future.
...but what happens to pricing when it's Taco Tuesday during a salmon run? 🌮🌮
The OP had his account disabled ......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Aww, too bad. His bitchassness would have fit right in!