Customer service (Thoughts on my 1st Month)

Has someone told this passive-aggressive back-tracking sweaty man-bitch scsholar he's gotta take the L on this one???

Attachment 686365 Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Gotta love ms. V
Has someone told this passive-aggressive back-tracking sweaty man-bitch scsholar he's gotta take the L on this one???

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
p.s., What's a "maroon"? A reddish-colored moron? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
lol

Maroon

Term made famous by Bugs Bunny meaning a pushover, or one easily fooled.

A dope, fool, idiot, or nincompoop.

Unbelievably stupid person.

Might have been derived from moron: adding an extra letter "o" to moron meaning double-moron, thus a maroon.
Don't think OP gets it.

Sam
lol

Maroon

Term made famous by Bugs Bunny meaning a pushover, or one easily fooled.

A dope, fool, idiot, or nincompoop.

Unbelievably stupid person.

Might have been derived from moron: adding an extra letter "o" to moron meaning double-moron, thus a maroon. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Then the word was perfectly selected for the occasion.
Good grief.

Was anyone else reading through this trainwreck and just waiting for the classic Miss V response?!?!
Ms. V for the win......
He should ask to have his account disabled.

Naw just kidding, this dudes hilarious.
Scsholar, Treat this as the truly capitalistic business that it is and reward those who you feel compete better for your dollar.
Is this real? Do you need a hug?
Ladies just as a reference he's a good guy and very polite actually. I've seen him numerous times and is always very polite and kind.
Ladies just as a reference he's a good guy and very polite actually. I've seen him numerous times and is always very polite and kind. Originally Posted by LorinLove
A pink knight arrives !! How much did he pay you for this babble??
A pink knight arrives !! How much did he pay you for this babble?? Originally Posted by winn dixie
A pink knight?! Is that really a thing??
A pink knight?! Is that really a thing?? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I want one!!!!