Screening? Rent is due? I'm worth $250$300 per hour?

Not my first rodeo... Originally Posted by governmentguru
Wait a second here........there is a rodeo?
Wait a second here........there is a rodeo? Originally Posted by stevejones1969

Kinda......

It involves a Symbian, a rubber dick in your ass and sixxbach on the controls....
Kinda......

It involves a Symbian, a rubber dick in your ass and sixxbach on the controls.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Last thing I'd ever do is correct the God Father but I think its Sybian. The other one is sleep meds. Might not want to get those mixed up boss! Oh and Sixx didn't charge for his services and its a rubber chicken!

Guess it's better than having Sixx up your ass and a rubber chicken at the controls.
  • quzi
  • 03-01-2015, 09:55 PM
where's the rabbles calling for SL wasting a bunch of people's time when the rent is due?
Guess none of them qualified under SL's screening criteria.
In any case, thanks for the informal survey. Probably way better than any type of data that is meant for scientific publication. That won't help me get my dick wet more than SL's data.
where's the rabbles calling for SL wasting a bunch of people's time when the rent is due?
Guess none of them qualified under SL's screening criteria.
In any case, thanks for the informal survey. Probably way better than any type of data that is meant for scientific publication. That won't help me get my dick wet more than SL's data. Originally Posted by quzi
I want some published results, too! The good kind with math pictures that honor participants' anonymity, etc. Going off purely anecdotal evidence, this weekend was weird. I assumed competition among the salmon run specials would be fierce (I didn't post an ad, so I didn't consider myself competing), but I had a higher number of randos requesting appointments than usual (as well as an influx of regulars). Now that it's possible that some of those randos were simply collecting data, I feel slightly less awesome. But in 24 sexy hours I made April's rent, so uh...no complaints here.
But I've never believed screening offers us, the client, anything. Originally Posted by Whispers
Totally agree, sir. Never quite understood that "I screen for my safety and yours"...if someone can explain what prize I get out of being screened, I'd be grateful.
Thank you for this valuable information...

Been sticking to BP (never a good experience) and spas for past 5 years just&only because I have a huge phobia about the whole thing of screening and references.

No it is NOTHING to do with my personal privacy. It just feels like once you do it, it is a huge $$$ obligation to keep it alive and keep it up-to-date, when I tend to get services in fits and spurts. Three girls in a week, none for 5 months... bam. Spend the money and then I'm out of date because too much time has passed, must start over from scratch and spend a bunch of money again on sessions with providers I don't want because the ones I do want require too many qualifications.

And then there is the bit about not having the guts to ask a girl to be a reference, I really HATE asking favors of others.

Am I a lone weirdo and the only dude who thinks like this? Or are there others? If there are others, man, I really wonder how much GOOD business girls are missing out on.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]I decided to do a little study.
I did NOT give one single reference. Never told them I was SL. Told the agency I was on P411 but never sent a request. That seemed to be good enough.

Apparently the ladies here in Austin must be doing just fine. Most obviously didn't need or want the business. But what's up with the SCREENING??? Is any one screening any more? Originally Posted by Still Looking
you were screened... 77 out of 94 decided not to return your text. Effectively deciding you were wasting their time. Another 5 were willing to give you a chance of some sort.

so 12.7% women were willing to see a total stranger. is that number surprising?

I hear about specials and the rent is due blah, blah, blah and yet look at the amount of providers that won't even return a text. I don't even bother calling anymore these days that seems to be a waste of time.

So study over... I decide OK who should I call to get SL'S batting average back up. I try Marley and BANG I have her in two minutes. Turns out she has a special going on right now. Amazing isn't it?

I have had several guys PM'ing me in the last couple of weeks saying providers just were responding wondering how I always seen to get sessions booked even with new providers. That's why I started this. The NO SCREENING was just a by-product of the study. It made me think... Hell they are not screening me because they aren't screening anyone. And here I thought I was special. Special needs perhaps!

Ok Whispers... why do I care if they don't screen or why they aren't returning messages? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Most of these women don't hold MBAs or advanced degrees is sales and marketing. They make quick judgement calls based on info they have at that moment. Is it possible that the 80 women you contacted that have some sort of presence here ( the ad/weekend pools) posted an ad and got a few calls from people they have seen before and thereby could not bypass taking a chance on any new client? especially one that didn't send a handle or contact via pm even though you saw them on eccie. If then numbers show me anything that the 10% of the ad/weekend contacts that were willing to see you are they ones that really did need rent money.
you were screened... 77 out of 94 decided not to return your text. Effectively deciding you were wasting their time. Another 5 were willing to give you a chance of some sort.

so 12.7% women were willing to see a total stranger. is that number surprising?

Most of these women don't hold MBAs or advanced degrees is sales and marketing. They make quick judgement calls based on info they have at that moment. Is it possible that the 80 women you contacted that have some sort of presence here ( the ad/weekend pools) posted an ad and got a few calls from people they have seen before and thereby could not bypass taking a chance on any new client? especially one that didn't send a handle or contact via pm even though you saw them on eccie. If then numbers show me anything that the 10% of the ad/weekend contacts that were willing to see you are they ones that really did need rent money. Originally Posted by Bob McV

Short answers:

1) Any one can speculate why.

2) The ladies aren't doing nearly as bad as we think they might be.

3) There is a lack of screening on the part of many providers explaining the success of guys like Kingman, Slinkey, NHL etc. and the posts in the ALERT section.
Thanks for confirming that your entire life revolves around hobbying and harassing providers...
Thanks for confirming that your entire life revolves around hobbying and harassing providers... Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Who's the daddy?
Thanks for confirming that your entire life revolves around hobbying and harassing providers... Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Not my entire life my little bare backer, just when I'm awake. I wish you would start being nice to me. I'm starting to worry you shitty attitude might cause me to not be able to secure appointments with other hookers. I just took a quick look at your show case. Truth is I have never really paid much attention to you. It says up dated pictures in show case. Should there actually be UPDATED pictures in your show case? It also says Asian? WTF? I had no idea. I would have never guessed that. Asian people as a group are traditionally a very quite humble group. Is that a mistake? You know if using chop sticks in a session anally does not qualify you as being Asian I don't think. I could be wrong I've been wrong before. Now run a long...
  • Toyz
  • 03-02-2015, 11:03 AM
I hear about specials and the rent is due blah, blah, blah and yet look at the amount of providers that won't even return a text. I don't even bother calling anymore these days that seems to be a waste of time. I decide OK who should I call to get SL'S batting average back up. I try Marley and BANG I have her in two minutes. Turns out she has a special going on right now. Amazing isn't it??[/COLOR][/FONT] Originally Posted by Still Looking
You should hit Marley up now...she's trolling ISO for business at OPEC approved rates!
....can we get back to Symbian on a Sybian - sounds like it might be interesting