Anyone ever up for grabbing dinner

Fun2come you have to promise to behave at lunch/dinner, lol.
Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Promises only lead to disappointments ...
How about: I'll try very HARD
Drinks and whatever sounds cool!
Watch for my lunch/dinner group coming soon...
Great marketing tool.

But you know DG you are going to get some haters #providers
Great marketing tool.

But you know DG you are going to get some haters #providers Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Lmfao!
Liz you are always more than welcome to join
I'm single and work a lot. It would be nice to have a change of pace to do something different. I only have Wednesdays off and evenings.
I would definitely be game - always up for a good meal and conversation! There are a few places at Domain Northside/Rock Rose that I'd love to try out with someone, but I'm also a big fan of uchi or uchiko dinners so any excuse to get me there are welcome!

Let's PM and figure something out.
I would definitely be game - always up for a good meal and conversation! There are a few places at Domain Northside/Rock Rose that I'd love to try out with someone, but I'm also a big fan of uchi or uchiko dinners so any excuse to get me there are welcome!

Let's PM and figure something out. Originally Posted by johnnyatx
I am game
are you going to wear those inseam stocking out?
It would be good for me to get out and socialize with like minded, single people.
  • ztonk
  • 01-31-2017, 07:51 PM
Could be fun... z
I am game for happy hour or dinner. Tons of great places at the domain / arboretum area.
I am new to Austin. Usually disappear on weekends. So if you want to get together weeknights i would love something to do to break the monotony and find places unique to Austin. I dont care where I go. I am open to exploring all of Austin.