US Role take 2

A new landspeed record from being neutral to being the aggressor & waging war.

Maybe BO feels that the American public won't unseat a President during wartime, hence the sudden new war.

He promised NO American troops on the ground there. Is he shooting for 100% broken promises? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Obama the neo-con communist appeaser.
This morning I watched CNN’s Candy Crowley (State of the Union) get her panties in a wad when Admiral Mullen wouldn’t spell out the U.S.’ “end game” in Libya. Is she too ignorant to realize that it’s not the U.S. military that makes foreign policy in the U.S.—it’s the civilian leadership!

BTW, was anyone else amused when all of the networks appeared to have been caught flat footed with no Portuguese translators on-hand when President of the Federative Republic of Brazil Dilma Rousseff appeared and spoke with Obama during a news conference yesterday?

Obama Takes Hard Line With Libya After Shift by Clinton
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/19/wo...pagewanted=all
You will still vote for him again....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! This is all confusing to you, but he's the commie you want him to be.....do a little reading on Jim Cone, you'll feel better..............

BTW: No snarky response to my previous posts? STFU is the best policy for you...... Originally Posted by Marshall
Marshall, STFU is NOT what we are about here. I suggest you find some other way to express you thoughts or opinions than that. You don't have to like others here but you will show some respect.
Marshall, STFU is NOT what we are about here. I suggest you find some other way to express you thoughts or opinions than that. You don't have to like others here but you will show some respect. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I stand corrected.....BTW: I don't personally know any of the men here. I have no dislike or hate in me for any of them....their opinions are a different story......
This morning I watched CNN’s Candy Crowley (State of the Union) get her panties in a wad when Admiral Mullen wouldn’t spell out the U.S.’ “end game” in Libya. Is she too ignorant to realize that it’s not the U.S. military that makes foreign policy in the U.S.—it’s the civilian leadership!

BTW, was anyone else amused when all of the networks appeared to have been caught flat footed with no Portuguese translators on-hand when President of the Federative Republic of Brazil Dilma Rousseff appeared and spoke with Obama during a news conference yesterday?

Obama Takes Hard Line With Libya After Shift by Clinton
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/19/wo...pagewanted=all Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I think for the most part CNN hires a bunch of idiots. If you really listen to their commentary, they are: (1) not being neutral (they ask a lot of really rhetorical questions); (2) they say dumb things (too many to pick just one); (3) they fight with experts (this is really a dumb move). There are tons of other categories of idiocy.

Quite frankly, I thought CC was one of the better ones, but she must be feeling the pressure from above.

If I were in charge, I'd fire the lot. There isn't a smooth one in the lot.
Again, what business is it of ours? We become inserted into way too many civil wars. And we don't have a dog in the fight.

Who is willing to risk one US serviceman's life for a civil war that doesn't concern us? Any one remember Viet Nam? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
the usual? what about political stability and ...ah ....oil??
Oil people say we should drill for our own oil. Obama says we don't use the permits we have. So?
I think for the most part CNN hires a bunch of idiots. If you really listen to their commentary, they are: (1) not being neutral (they ask a lot of really rhetorical questions); (2) they say dumb things (too many to pick just one); (3) they fight with experts (this is really a dumb move). There are tons of other categories of idiocy.
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
oh gosh, is there any news resource out there that doesn`t do that? I love when in discussions the reporters talk the most :-(
Oil people say we should drill for our own oil. Obama says we don't use the permits we have. So? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Oil people have too much power. Generally. That is why they will and shall interfere, because its about money as well. Oil prices significantly increase if you don`t have the "affordable" resources anymore .And partially they are in Gaddaffi`S area.
oh gosh, is there any news resource out there that doesn`t do that? I love when in discussions the reporters talk the most :-( Originally Posted by ninasastri
Yeah, especially when they promote that they are going to cover "this live" or "that live," and then, in the middle of the speech, etc., they cut away to the reporter's monologue. WTF???? I wanted to hear it live. I didn't want to hear the reporter, and I especially didn't want to hear the reporter's interpretation or "take" on what the speech was about. I can hear and understand...I don't need an overpaid filter.
Obama said “Qadhafi must go!”

Representative Kucinich, et al, are considering a similar proposal for Obama: “Impeach Obama over Libya strike.”
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51595.html
Where have you gone John Murtha, a lowly nation turns its eyes to you, ooh, ooh, ooh....