HEY could you pick me up a Red Bull, Pack of Marlboro Lights and some condoms?

ROTFL!!!

This thread is awesome!

I have never, EVER asked a client to bring me ANYTHING!

In fact, I'm the one asking if there is something I can bring/have for them to enjoy....

Now, on the other hand.

I have Regual Visiting Friends that will offer to bring me something if they are making a stop before our date. Thank you so much! *blowing kisses @ them*

To ask someone that you have never met before, or have no type of rapport with, to bring you something is EXTREMELY TACKY. And not a very good look. *wink*

Genesis Nicole
I know right super tacky, it's a providers resposbility to make sure she is equipped with what it takes to protect herself and everything else( cigs, food, or alcohol can wait until after that session is over. I am not going to turn my clients into errand boys just because I lack foresight. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I know! I'm willing to bet that guys will oblige to these requests more often than not.
I'm starting this thread for the providers. Some of you providers will laugh your asses off while some of you might learn something!

So, guys what do you think when a provider calls or texts you and asks you to stop and buy them something? My experience is that’s is usually a Drink, Cigarettes or Condoms!

Ladies feel free to share your feelings about this!

Guys list some of the interesting things gals has asked for you to bring!

Just once I'd like to hear, Hey how about you bring a roll of plastic and a gallon of Wesson Oil!? LOL (I can Dream!) Originally Posted by Still Looking

I think it's tacky personally to ask a client ( unless he's a total regular and you've bought stuff for him too LOL) to bring a girl ANYTHING. She should already have her stuff taken care of. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the obvious. But that's just me.

On the reverse side of it, if a client comes to my incall and asks for water, ( which I always have available in bottled form, and light refreshments always offered, and sometimes in season, strawberries ). I never had any client for an outcall ever ask me to bring anything either.
Ha!!

Funny thread.

Some clients do ask, and sometimes I say sure bring me blah blah blah. And they don't complain about it...mostly because they know I will treat them well and I never ask for anything. If he is stopping by starbucks on the way to my place anyway, sure pick me up a strawberry frappuccino. Please and thank you :-).

Other than that....... Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Exactly. My clients will even bring stuff for me without asking. One of my clients gives me a whole kit of goodies every-time I see him. I'm always like huh?? but its very sweet of them!
Condoms? Seriously? That's like going to a restaurant and having to bring your own utensils. Originally Posted by Shayla
One lady arrived a half hour early, saying she "mis-judged" the drive time. But, it turned out BCD, she "forgot" to buy the condoms. Fortunately, I had a few I could donate.

[As an aside, she was willing to BB, and her snatch smelled like sh*t.]
sometimes in season, strawberries ). I never had any client for an outcall ever ask me to bring anything either. Originally Posted by alluringava
Are the strawberries covered in chocolate when chocolate is in season?

I do only outcalls. I tend to ask the lady if she wants me to lay in any refreshments for the session. Most of the time I get, "Just water."
I know right super tacky, it's a providers resposbility to make sure she is equipped with what it takes to protect herself and everything else( cigs, food, or alcohol can wait until after that session is over. I am not going to turn my clients into errand boys just because I lack foresight. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Does that mean I can't be your cabana boy any more? LOL

Hell, I am waiting for someone to say a provider asked him to bring tampons. I know it's out there. Originally Posted by pyramider
I was asked, I brought them, but she was a NSNC! DAMN IT! And Thank God!

ROTFL!!!

This thread is awesome!

I have never, EVER asked a client to bring me ANYTHING!

In fact, I'm the one asking if there is something I can bring/have for them to enjoy....

Now, on the other hand.

I have Regual Visiting Friends that will offer to bring me something if they are making a stop before our date. Thank you so much! *blowing kisses @ them*

To ask someone that you have never met before, or have no type of rapport with, to bring you something is EXTREMELY TACKY. And not a very good look. *wink*

Genesis Nicole Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Exactly what I expected from a class act! Thank You!

I know! I'm willing to bet that guys will oblige to these requests more often than not. Originally Posted by Shayla
Your right Shayla! If you don't that sets the tempo of the session. And its not good! It’s always Ciggs, Energy Drinks & Condoms! I never get a request for 3 containers of whipped cream and some berries! I actually had a ...LADY ask me to bring whisky! I asked what kind? She said the kind you drink asshole! I did a NSNC! LOL
Are the strawberries covered in chocolate when chocolate is in season?

I do only outcalls. I tend to ask the lady if she wants me to lay in any refreshments for the session. Most of the time I get, "Just water." Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Let me say they're both always in season LOL

I did have a guy ask me, "Now you do have everything, right, because the last girl I saw didn't...." and I was like, " Everything is all-included, like a Sandals resort." He got the message.
I totally agree with Victorialynn if ever I ask anyone to picksomethng up I take it out of my donation.... And usually I remeber that and give them a lil discount the next time for there trouble.... basicly... ~ You scratch my back ill scratch yours~
basicly... ~ You scratch my back ill scratch yours~ Originally Posted by harley3535
Or, more appropriately, ~ You scratch my front and I'll scratch yours (heh heh) ~
I hope you showed her your front door, opened it and told her to leave. Inexcusable!!, how can you forget the condoms on an outcall. Late or not, she should have brought condoms.

One lady arrived a half hour early, saying she "mis-judged" the drive time. But, it turned out BCD, she "forgot" to buy the condoms. Fortunately, I had a few I could donate.

[As an aside, she was willing to BB, and her snatch smelled like sh*t.] Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Didn't I read somewhere that Leo sometimes asks a gent to bring something so that the man arriving at the incall sting can more easily be identified as the one who made the contact?
Does that mean I can't be your cabana boy any more? LOL

Originally Posted by Still Looking
The only thing I will force you to do is drench me and rub me down in exotic oils while I baste naked in the sun. Think you can fulfill these tasks with a smile on your face, I know it would be hard to do lol.
OK, fine. I'll save DATY for when we get married. Originally Posted by Shayla

Fuck that marriage bullshit. lol I don't need no stinkin utensils. I always bring the utensil I need. In fact I always bring my own condoms. They always have those ones that feel like rubber bands around your cock. Shayla you got what I need and I got what you need.

A cock
A condom
A wallet

Fuck the utensils. lol
I haven't had any ask, but typically I will look at the ladies profile/website to see what they like to drink and bring that if possible.........if I don't know then I get something with electrolytes because they will have to rehydrate