Day Five: Are the U.S. Citizens Home from Afghanistan yet?

No. It won't take that long. I heard a report the Taliban are marking the residences of the U.S. citizens and the Afghan nationals who assisted the U.S. during the past 20 years. Some are already being executed. I have also heard comments that some are being extracted through private enterprise and funding.

The stats being reported by the DOS are coming out of the airport in Kabul and not that many are getting into the airport. There are individuals and small private groups extracting people they know. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're foolish if you think the Taliban aren't going to hold US passport holders for years to extort the Beijing Biden Regime... I wouldn't be surprised to see ChiComs step in and "negotiate" for them as a way to humiliate the US.
I'm not foolish. There have been instances in which extortion has been pursued after the person(s) has already been killed. There are executions ongoing right now. It is one way of intimidation.

This country has a history of leaving the locals who assisted "behind" and leaving the U.S. citizens behind. All the "don't leave behind" is military talk. How long were the Iranian hostages held?
I'm not foolish. There have been instances in which extortion has been pursued after the person(s) has already been killed. There are executions ongoing right now. It is one way of intimidation.

This country has a history of leaving the locals who assisted "behind" and leaving the U.S. citizens behind. All the "don't leave behind" is military talk. How long were the Iranian hostages held? Originally Posted by LexusLover
More than a year... and that was what ~300 or so? We're talking thousands... that's why it's going to be YEARS
More than a year... and that was what ~300 or so? We're talking thousands... that's why it's going to be YEARS Originally Posted by texassapper
And they will not hold them for "YEARS"!

The bullshit the current administration is passing out about not knowing how many U.S. citizens are in Afghanistan is just that ....

...bullshit. Not only do they know how many they know WHERE they are.

There are essentially only 2 reasons why they aren't discussing it openly .... one is good one is bad. The good is for the protection of the people until they can be extracted, which will have to be quickly if not already in progress. The other is to cover up the numbers of persons who are or will be executed after this administration pulls out the military from Afghanistan and shuts down transportation for them.

Right now I'm taking the "bad" based on the short history of this administration and the long history of Bitten and Kumola....and their long history will come out.

They said the vaccine was not safe before they said it was. And that had to do with the welfare of the U.S. citizens. So, if they would lie about "us" here they would lie about "them" over there.
Gonna turn into a Nam
  • oeb11
  • 08-25-2021, 09:07 AM
For your reference, I am not a Democrat. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Sure post like a marxist DPST!
from a state dept. leaked cable, 4,500 americans repatriated out of 29,000.
Gonna turn into a Nam Originally Posted by rexdutchman
how do you mean? you mean a false flag event like the bay of tonkin incident as LBJ's casus belli to escalate the VN war.
My opinion yes , sadly we US gonna have to fight back in and back out over this FUBAR , All they need is a reason to get the peeps backing
My opinion yes , sadly we US gonna have to fight back in and back out over this FUBAR , All they need is a reason to get the peeps backing Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Not gonna happen. The Beijing Biden Regime will not send servicemen back in to extract US citizens. US hostages for them are a feature not a bug. They WANT American power and prestige reduced. The goal is to have the Dollar no longer be the reserve currency because that reduces American power hence the spending like drunken sailors....

If you understand the goals, the actions all make perfect sense.
from a state dept. leaked cable, 4,500 americans repatriated out of 29,000. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Funny how one day we are down to 10,000 and a couple of days later with literally no more than a couple hundred Americans being flown in by helicopter, we are down to 1500 maybe 1,000.

Has anybody ever heard a report that said "X amount of Americans entered the airport through the gate today"? I listen to the news everyday and I have never heard that said even once. They just magically appear. Never heard even once "X amount of Americans were on that flight that just left". Heard an interview with any evacuated American cause I haven't.

Now it is being reported that the State Dept. issued a warning that no Americans should attempt to get to the airport on their own because threats of ISIS fighters waiting to stop them and grab one. So that would suggest we have seen the end of Americans being evacuated by getting to the airport on their own.
They WANT American power and prestige reduced. The goal is to have the Dollar no longer be the reserve currency because that reduces American power hence the spending like drunken sailors.... Originally Posted by texassapper
If this happens Americans who rely on government assistance are fucked because deficit spending will be forced to come to a screeching halt. It could actually be a good thing, but will come with unprecedented pain.
sadly we will see , Taliban Joey's got this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
If this happens Americans who rely on government assistance are fucked because deficit spending will be forced to come to a screeching halt. It could actually be a good thing, but will come with unprecedented pain. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yeah, when the EBT cards stop working it's going to be hilarious in the ghetto...