Hottest thing I have ever seen...

I would never aim for the eyes. It looks best all over the mouth.
I luv these "cumpilation" vids!!
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 07:45 AM
A three way with Tara and V,

Ho.....le.......sheiit! Originally Posted by seanj317

this is basically how i would want that to go down
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 07:46 AM
It's all good till it gets in your eyes and you end up walking around looking like you have pink eye when really it's just cum eye. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
thaat happened over the weekend, i was kinda pissed off... but it was a threesome and the guy coldn't aim ... but that shit burns

like bro, i want to watch you cum on my face but keep that shit out of my eyes"
i have dreams about that she is literally my sex sempai @.@

i want her to hand cuff me to anything and do what she wants Originally Posted by !VI!
We have a winner - Tara and Vi in a threesome with a very lucky guy - pics in the review will be required. My description of what'd I'd want to do is too graphic for even here.

this is basically how i would want that to go down Originally Posted by !VI!
Cat,
You being the top or bottom one?
I'm so down for that!!!!
Yeeessssss !
With the disclosure that this is under the category "hottest thing I've ever seen" and not something that I'm suggesting providers do:

the one guy double girl creampie (e.g. starts cumming in one girl and finishes cumming inside a second). There's a few videos out there on it and did it with a college gf and her roommate -- by far and away the hottest thing ever.

Again, please note that I am NOT suggesting that this is an appropriate hobby activity -- just that it's extremely hot.