Mature Providers - Benefits

I am now 37 and still going strong. Lobe this business and the fun I get to have. I've never been married nor really been in a relationship that is serious. So this gives me best of everything.
Very sweet of you to say Gemineye!

That is true Lindsay, you especially I am sure 😘 Originally Posted by Gemineye
  • BLM69
  • 09-05-2019, 06:12 PM
I am now 37 and still going strong. Lobe this business and the fun I get to have. I've never been married nor really been in a relationship that is serious. So this gives me best of everything. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
You're not missing much not being married
I like old ladies too...35-45 is my sweet spot sometimes.
  • BLM69
  • 09-05-2019, 09:42 PM
I like old ladies too...35-45 is my sweet spot sometimes. Originally Posted by darkwader
45 is old ladies?
Dig a little older? 214.417.5675
Yep I hear it all the time I am 55 and proud of it! Like Lindsay Lee said a fine wine.
After 40+ years in the hobby, I was in the process of "wrappin' it up" and solidifying my ATF list for any future encounters...only repeats going forward...with a couple of exceptions, who are still on the TDL.

And...they're all on the Mature List as well.
The best encounters are women who are over the age of 35. I solute to you, gorgeous.
The only thing better than a mature provider is having two mature ladies at the same time
but remember the famous words of WC Fields

"I would rather have two at 20 than one at 40"
but remember the famous words of WC Fields

"I would rather have two at 20 than one at 40" Originally Posted by bobnftworth
I'd like to reverse that equation.
I don't think providers UNDER 28 understand what most men want. It's not just about the nut. It's about the journey to get there. Providers OVER 28 have perfected that journey.

CG
I agree. I am having the time of my life!!
Smart Man you are
After 40+ years in the hobby, I was in the process of "wrappin' it up" and solidifying my ATF list for any future encounters...only repeats going forward...with a couple of exceptions, who are still on the TDL.

And...they're all on the Mature List as well. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever