This is how you know higher education is failing.

• oeb11
  • 09-21-2020, 06:23 PM
Tiny munster is right in line with the DPST marching orders - Anti-Semitic hatred.

your heroes -Omar and Tlaib - and the dead yasser Arafat who refused a peace deal - to keep hatred alive.

tiny munster can dance around the fire with omar and Tlaib in delight as you fire up the ovens for the worlds Jewish peoples. They already have america's ovens designed and ready to build.

Dance around the fire - - with delight - tm!
tm must a be a holocaust denier - same type of 'being' - i refuse to call those 'human'!.
Oh, so the US Census and CDC are lying about those numbers? You should consider going to skool to get an edumication sonny. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I already went to school for way too long and I have way too many overpriced degrees, but thanks for trying you old silly loser. Come at me better the next time just to make it interesting for me.
Tiny munster is right in line with the DPST marching orders - Anti-Semitic hatred.

your heroes -Omar and Tlaib - and the dead yasser Arafat who refused a peace deal - to keep hatred alive.

tiny munster can dance around the fire with omar and Tlaib in delight as you fire up the ovens for the worlds Jewish peoples. They already have america's ovens designed and ready to build.

Dance around the fire - - with delight - tm!
tm must a be a holocaust denier - same type of 'being' - i refuse to call those 'human'!. Originally Posted by oeb11
And here we have a prime example of right wing fascism. Pay no attention to what was said, only what your mind wants to hear. It is possible to have no problem at all with Jewish people, and not like Israel at the same time. I don't expect you to understand that cause it would require critical thinking, something conservatives know nothing about.
I've been to Israel a few times. It was very cool. I loved soaking in the culture there. They were very welcoming and friendly. And the chicks at the beach were awesome. They don't really share the weight problem that we have here in the states so those Jewish cuties can really rock some bikinis there.

My Jewish friend had friends who were cool as fuck. I loved visiting. He is 2nd generation American and the majority of his family still live there. It was a good vacation time around great people. I love Israel.
And here we have a prime example of right wing fascism. Pay no attention to what was said, only what your mind wants to hear. It is possible to have no problem at all with Jewish people, and not like Israel at the same time. I don't expect you to understand that cause it would require critical thinking, something conservatives know nothing about. Originally Posted by Little Monster

the only problem i have with Israel is we give them money. what don't you like about Israel? is it because they keep kicking those arab's asses? those poor refugees?

seems your beloved Great Britain is anti-Semitic ..

https://history.state.gov/milestones...reation-israel

"The British, who held a colonial mandate for Palestine until May 1948, opposed both the creation of a Jewish state and an Arab state in Palestine as well as unlimited immigration of Jewish refugees to the region. Great Britain wanted to preserve good relations with the Arabs to protect its vital political and economic interests in Palestine."

Soon after President Truman took office, he appointed several experts to study the Palestinian issue. In the summer of 1946, Truman established a special cabinet committee under the chairmanship of Dr. Henry F. Grady, an Assistant Secretary of State, who entered into negotiations with a parallel British committee to discuss the future of Palestine. In May 1946, Truman announced his approval of a recommendation to admit 100,000 displaced persons into Palestine and in October publicly declared his support for the creation of a Jewish state. Throughout 1947, the United Nations Special Commission on Palestine examined the Palestinian question and recommended the partition of Palestine into a Jewish and an Arab state. On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain’s former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end. Under the resolution, the area of religious significance surrounding Jerusalem would remain a corpus separatum under international control administered by the United Nations.

The US .. cleaning up another British mess.

BAHHAHAHAHAAAAA
the only problem i have with Israel is we give them money. what don't you like about Israel? is it because they keep kicking those arab's asses? those poor refugees?

seems your beloved Great Britain is anti-Semitic ..

https://history.state.gov/milestones...reation-israel

"The British, who held a colonial mandate for Palestine until May 1948, opposed both the creation of a Jewish state and an Arab state in Palestine as well as unlimited immigration of Jewish refugees to the region. Great Britain wanted to preserve good relations with the Arabs to protect its vital political and economic interests in Palestine."

Soon after President Truman took office, he appointed several experts to study the Palestinian issue. In the summer of 1946, Truman established a special cabinet committee under the chairmanship of Dr. Henry F. Grady, an Assistant Secretary of State, who entered into negotiations with a parallel British committee to discuss the future of Palestine. In May 1946, Truman announced his approval of a recommendation to admit 100,000 displaced persons into Palestine and in October publicly declared his support for the creation of a Jewish state. Throughout 1947, the United Nations Special Commission on Palestine examined the Palestinian question and recommended the partition of Palestine into a Jewish and an Arab state. On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain’s former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end. Under the resolution, the area of religious significance surrounding Jerusalem would remain a corpus separatum under international control administered by the United Nations.

The US .. cleaning up another British mess.

BAHHAHAHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Without our money & support they would not be kicking anyone's ass. They would get taken over tomorrow

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
Without our money & support they would not be kicking anyone's ass. They would get taken over tomorrow

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by Little Monster

what do you mean "our"?

yous fly the union jack and hate America. go home. Boris wants you for an important WC position.
what do you mean "our"?

yous fly the union jack and hate America. go home. Boris wants you for an important WC position. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I pay my taxes, do you?? Or are you just like your hero Trump who weasels out of paying his fair share??
I pay my taxes, do you?? Or are you just like your hero Trump who weasels out of paying his fair share?? Originally Posted by Little Monster

i pay 4 percent less tax because of Trump. that's 5,000 to me. and you?
i pay 4 percent less tax because of Trump. that's 5,000 to me. and you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That equates to about $5 for me. I also no longer have to pay the penalty for not having health insurance thanks to Trump. Such a swell guy!!

That equates to about $5 for me. I also no longer have to pay the penalty for not having health insurance thanks to Trump. Such a swell guy!!

Originally Posted by Little Monster

it was an unconstitutional tax disguised as a IRS fine

most young people found it far cheaper to just pay the "fine" rather than sign up for Obama's overpriced health care.

is this the best a community organizer who taught constitutional law could do? looks like it

and get a better job than ..

I already went to school for way too long and I have way too many overpriced degrees, but thanks for trying you old silly loser. Come at me better the next time just to make it interesting for me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I was rather thinking a supposedly learned one would analyze the numbers and try to refute them. Not that that would do any good. They have been scrutinized 16 ways to Sunday for years. Did you skip that class to go out and buy yet another Henry rifle? BTW: In the extra advanced classes, one learns that a very large number of African Americans know those numbers are accurate and cite those numbers as a call to action for members of their own communities. Are you not sympathetic to their issues or causes? Don't you care about issues affecting their own peoples? Don't their Lives Matter to you?

But yeah, if you need someone as an Amicus Curiae in your law suits against those schools for fraud in providing education, I'm sure you can count on many here to step up and support you.
it was an unconstitutional tax disguised as a IRS fine

most young people found it far cheaper to just pay the "fine" rather than sign up for Obama's overpriced health care.

is this the best a community organizer who taught constitutional law could do? looks like it

and get a better job than ..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I always said that was the one thing Trump did do right. I was one of those who paid the fine rather than getting the expensive health care. And no that's what happens when a republican controlled congress & senate tries to block everything the community organizer tried to do.

And I wish I worked for McDonalds, thats a rich company. I have a lot more respect for anyone who gets off their ass and goes to work no matter where it is. Unlike your hero Trump who inherits daddy's money and fails at every business he has tried to start with it. Rips off hard working plumbers, electricians, contractors, etc.

But leave it to a Trump supporting conservative like you to try and put someone down for working. That kind of attitude is the reason y'all are getting your asses beat right now.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 09-22-2020, 11:44 AM
YR/hh/tm - a shame the Brit queen loving DPST - 'won't get to vote' nov 3!
LOL
I always said that was the one thing Trump did do right. I was one of those who paid the fine rather than getting the expensive health care. And no that's what happens when a republican controlled congress & senate tries to block everything the community organizer tried to do.

And I wish I worked for McDonalds, thats a rich company. I have a lot more respect for anyone who gets off their ass and goes to work no matter where it is. Unlike your hero Trump who inherits daddy's money and fails at every business he has tried to start with it. Rips off hard working plumbers, electricians, contractors, etc.

But leave it to a Trump supporting conservative like you to try and put someone down for working. That kind of attitude is the reason y'all are getting your asses beat right now.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by Little Monster

you do realize that your post is proof that ACA was designed to fail from the start, right? you paid the "fine" rather than support your community organizer's grand plan.

i know deep thinking isn't really your style but you might at least try it once in a while before you post

speaking of blocking, you realize Trump has done more in 3 and half years with the Democrats blocking him at every turn than the community organizer did in two full terms? suddenly every article II power of the president is somehow now a fascist threat to Democracy! Trump is abusing the Constitution .. by following the Constitution.

as a perfect example we now have ruthie's dying wish as the law of the land. Evil Lord Trump must disregard the Constitution because ruthie's dying wish is more important than the Constitution. this of course from a former supreme court justice whose sole purpose on the court was to uphold the Constitution.