How to write fake reviews so the MODS cant ban you.

Add bbbj to your menu and the review is real. Problem solved.
Why would someone go to that much trouble? Buying a lifetime membership cost very little. That's what I did when I slowed down. I can't remember how much, but at the time, I was working very hard and was trying to schedule to see providers so I wouldn't loose my status. Then I decided that was penny wise and pound foolish and just sent in a money order so I wouldn't have to bother keeping up with the dates.

Now I'm not as active for other reasons, but it's great to just not worry about it.
Why would someone go to that much trouble? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
purely speculating, but it could be the Reviewers weren't after PA, but retribution.. it happens more often than we probably know.. doesn't matter that a "yes" was given, if she gets business steered toward her that she doesn't want (BBBJ seekers)
  • Go4it
  • 10-22-2015, 06:25 PM
To me, one of the most dangerous things about a fake review (ESPECIALLY IF IT IS A GOOD ONE) is that it can be a method of LEO establishing themselves as a verifiable (via has a lot of positive posts) hobbyist.

I can certainly understand the mods reluctance to remove a review just because the lady says it is a fake review. Particularly if it is a bad review. A hobbyist is better able to establish a bogus personna via a good review than a bad. And let's be honest here. There are a lot of ladies who only screen by reading past reviews. Doesn't make it right and doesn't mean we are responsible for their screening errors. But as a community we should at least be able to work together instead of being so set in our policies.

So - what would I like for the mods to do ----- Since the reviewer mailbox is full and they cannot contact that way, how about a temporary deactivation of the account until they contact a mod. That would certainly make me take steps to be in contact.

It doesn't take much for someone to contact some number of the other reviews by that person to see if this is one or more than one instance. Helps to straighten out the he said/she said.

The mods here have a pretty awful job (except for the benefits) but surely one of their jobs is to help keep this place safe and enjoyable for all - both hobbyiest and providers.
To me, one of the most dangerous things about a fake review (ESPECIALLY IF IT IS A GOOD ONE) is that it can be a method of LEO establishing themselves as a verifiable (via has a lot of positive posts) hobbyist.

I can certainly understand the mods reluctance to remove a review just because the lady says it is a fake review. Particularly if it is a bad review. A hobbyist is better able to establish a bogus personna via a good review than a bad. And let's be honest here. There are a lot of ladies who only screen by reading past reviews. Doesn't make it right and doesn't mean we are responsible for their screening errors. But as a community we should at least be able to work together instead of being so set in our policies.

So - what would I like for the mods to do ----- Since the reviewer mailbox is full and they cannot contact that way, how about a temporary deactivation of the account until they contact a mod. That would certainly make me take steps to be in contact.

It doesn't take much for someone to contact some number of the other reviews by that person to see if this is one or more than one instance. Helps to straighten out the he said/she said.

The mods here have a pretty awful job (except for the benefits) but surely one of their jobs is to help keep this place safe and enjoyable for all - both hobbyiest and providers. Originally Posted by Go4it

Thank you. This is well stated. I'm not one with words, but this is exactly what my fingers would type if I could come up with the words.
I agree 100%
the linked review already had a discussion about it being fake.. the first responder, Cyrax, called it out immediately.. we police ourselves fairly well around here. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

You would be amazed how many don't read the comments.
I've had at least 25 people text and ask if I now do those activities... Then when I pointed out the comments, they said they didn't read them.
So those were just guys that ASKED and I wonder how many are going to schedule with me because he said I offered that and didn't think to ask, not knowing I provided any different.
And although I appreciate the people who do police themselves and can see through a fake review, the point is the mods aren't doing anything to further help the situation. All I got was a "prove its fake"
And that was it... Oh and that was after TWO reports that it was fake.... They finally responded.

I'm really only stating this for the guys...
It's really not my fault if you don't read my website that states what my services are.. But why have this website if we allow fake stuff?
I think the most dangerous part about somebody writing a fake review is that they are establishing themselves to be a credible client here when in fact they're not if they've not seen that provider. They are projecting the image that they are safe and have been seen by reputable providers. Just because somebody writes a so-called good review doesn't make that excusable and anybody that thinks it is it's fucking retarded.

So for the girl that doesn't screen and just checks his reviews and says, oh he saw Ember so he's okay to see and then she books an appointment with him and he beats the shit out of her, rapes or whatever he wants to do.

Why is everybody mad at her because this guy wrote a fake review and she wants it taken down ? It''s not like she's disputing a bad review. Fuckkkkk.

She shouldn't have to prove that she didnt see him, he should have to prove to the moderators that he saw her point blank.
I know ... I ask so much of them Originally Posted by Ember Simmers

Well since you brought up how high maintenance you are ... it would seem fair to post some taint photos up as an incentive for the clicking of the mouses.
Well since you brought up how high maintenance you are ... it would seem fair to post some taint photos up as an incentive for the clicking of the mouses. Originally Posted by pyramider

Lol if I do that then mods are gonna ban me for posting a threAD...
I think the most dangerous part about somebody writing a fake review is that they are establishing themselves to be a credible client here when in fact they're not if they've not seen that provider. They are projecting the image that they are safe and have been seen by reputable providers. Just because somebody writes a so-called good review doesn't make that excusable and anybody that thinks it is it's fucking retarded.

So for the girl that doesn't screen and just checks his reviews and says, oh he saw Ember so he's okay to see and then she books an appointment with him and he beats the shit out of her, rapes or whatever he wants to do.

Why is everybody mad at her because this guy wrote a fake review and she wants it taken down ? It''s not like she's disputing a bad review. Fuckkkkk.

She shouldn't have to prove that she didnt see him, he should have to prove to the moderators that he saw her point blank. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Yes this is exactly what I mean about the integrity of the site… Let's just let Cops and abusers come in and know that they can write fake reviews to get into see girls…since it's obvious the mods don't take down reviews

She shouldn't have to prove that she didnt see him, he should have to prove to the moderators that he saw her point blank. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Yeah, and the guy has 14 reviews already of some very reputable providers.

Makes you wonder how many of them are fake, and if they are what will
some of the ladies he reviewed say if they are contacted as a reference
for him. He has probably gotten away with it before so he thought his
fake review of Ember was good to go.

At least the info is out there now thanks to Ember coming forward.
You ladies have to take care of each other around here.
I can't believe the shit this lady is getting for pointing out a fake review, when so many guys bitch and moan about shills and embellishers. She should be applauded and held up as an example of how we want their help in policing this site.

Thanks, Ember. We need more like you around here.
  • L.A.
  • 10-22-2015, 08:00 PM
I can't believe the shit this lady is getting for pointing out a fake review, when so many guys bitch and moan about shills and embellishers. She should be applauded and held up as an example of how we want their help in policing this site.

Thanks, Ember. We need more like you around here. Originally Posted by TinMan
I don't think anybody was really giving her shit for pointing out an alleged fake review.

The only issue I had is that she's calling the moderators integrity into question because they didn't pull the review based solely on her word.
Many roaring fires are started by simmering embers.
I don't think anybody was really giving her shit for pointing out an alleged fake review.

The only issue I had is that she's calling the moderators integrity into question because they didn't pull the review based solely on her word. Originally Posted by L.A.

No sir- and this is why I coped an attitude with u.
You are putting WORDS INTO MY MOUTH.
I said the mods are jepardizing the Integrity of the SITE by not TRYING to do anything about it.
You asked what I think the next solution would be to solving the issue. And I said, since they can't contact him; to pull it. That seems fair.
So yes, the mods are being fucking assholes for ignore my first report of a fake review and then not even TRYING to contact the dude

And furthermore... U said u had nothing more to add.... So stop posting on this thread... Mr. Devils Advocate