Ding Dong Kamala Bing Bong Hairy Poom Poom

I look forward to a response. Originally Posted by oeb11
He should have taken it more seriously that idiot president with a brain would have and that is my response.
LM - it is fine to criticize Trump - but you sound like the NYtimes and WacomPost. Originally Posted by oeb11
They would never hire me. I'm hardly qualified enough to even be considered as a viable applicant for even their mail rooms. I'm not liberal and that would be held against me during the interview process. Sure, I can bad mouth Trump, but I also can't say anything nice about Biden either.

You have to pick a side and right now I am unable to do so. That pretty much makes me unemployable with those guys. I may be able to get a valet parking job at those places. I doubt they would give a shit about my political views at that position.
a little birdie told me, i think it was a crow

BAHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I'll bet it was a parrot.

BAHAHAHAAAAA
That's irrelevant. If you don't like the BLM movement, tough shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
"movement"?

The closest that comes to a "movement" gets flushed daily in this country.

BLM was established based upon a PROVEN LIE!

Or does it really matter to you?
  • oeb11
  • 08-14-2020, 09:14 AM
He should have taken it more seriously that idiot president with a brain would have and that is my response. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Thank You - a response the Biden harris campaign would applaud.
She is between Berine and Warren on the leftist chart ( DW Nominate score look it up )
Y2K is coming , the Great Reset , agenda 20/30 9 (check it out UN web page , world economic forum 2020 ) Jan will be the BIG surprise