What happen to the nice gentlemen???

Lisa, I always enjoy your post ,and you are always very professional and down to earth, you gotta like that. I would hope the ladies I have seen so far, have always had fun spending time together. I think the main thing is if we treat each other with respect, and treat the ladies right, there will always be good times to come.
Have to give a shout out to my ATF Addison Amy. I have not been to Dallas lately and have missed being with her. Always look forward to visiting Dallas and an all nighter with Amy. Always leave Dallas with a smile on my face.
If I ever get the chance to spend just one hour of my life with the beautiful "Reese", I think my life will be complete, then everything about me would be nice.
Im not in Dallas but I have had the pleasure of meeting Ms Lisa and I gotta say she is my phone and out of town bestie! You are so easy to talk to and a major sweetheart,you rock doll! See ya soon xoxoxo,Mila
Special thanks to Cheyenne, Holly, Shea, KellyTNT, and soon Reese for making my life complete with your incredible love-making.
What a joy to be in your company.
Lisa, you'll always get big special hugs from me and you gotta be one of the coolest people i've met. (and i'm not just saying that to get on the nice guy list)

see ya again soon - SES
yes this is a great post nice to see something positive on here for a change things have been so ugly lately that people seem to forget we are here for fun and a good time
Thank you sexy

This is how you leave me - In a good way

Lisa, you'll always get big special hugs from me and you gotta be one of the coolest people i've met. (and i'm not just saying that to get on the nice guy list)

see ya again soon - SES Originally Posted by sinkerswim

I know Jules, good to see people, saying nice things and being positive, and trolling. Thank you gents.

yes this is a great post nice to see something positive on here for a change things have been so ugly lately that people seem to forget we are here for fun and a good time Originally Posted by 214JULES
I have to give a shout out to my ATF: CanDo01 and his magical ass.

And Lisa, you're cool peeps in my book. I only got a chance to talk to you briefly that one time back in April I think, but you can talk nerdspeak/l33t to me anytime.
Cando01 has a magical ass..........oh my...he just moved up my to do list. Hehehe.

I'll hold you to that nerd talk Neotek.....LMAO.

I have to give a shout out to my ATF: CanDo01 and his magical ass.

And Lisa, you're cool peeps in my book. I only got a chance to talk to you briefly that one time back in April I think, but you can talk nerdspeak/l33t to me anytime. Originally Posted by Neotek
@Lisa Lisa ... No, thank YOU
I go out of my way to be nice. I try to buy the beverage of choice, provide appetizers, etc.

I do not understand mean people. Life is way to short. There is no reason to treat a woman poorly, ever.
I think I'm pretty nice.
I a big meanie, just ask my kids...
Hey ladies, here is a big Sunday afternoon "cheers" to all those lovelies who opened the door even after seeing me through the peephole. You all rock...

Been a bit quiet lately, perhaps just the long hot summer, but its almost my birthday and time to splurge!