Dealing with the hobby

As I've said before, the guys that started it are known. I know exactly who they are and their names were given to those that PM'd me about it. I'm over it, it never really bothered me. I actually laughed when Lola asked me about it. I laughed so loud the lady at the revenue office looked at me weird. It was funny, and cute actually.

But like I said, I know who those guys were. Lola pretty much told me who they were anyway when she messaged me about it at the beginning of all this. I just had to do a little more digging to be sure.

Oh, to the men that started this (I know you're reading this thread) ladies don't like rumor starters
So you are accusing me of the "rumors" lol youre a silly girl, like I care to spend my free time talking about you. The men will not be named, end of story. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Shows your maturity. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
There's no getting thru to you. STAFF EDIT: contents from private forum removed. he never messaged about you
STAFF EDIT: contents from private forum removed. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Wow. Are you seriously posting ladies infoshare in public?
Smh...careers sure blow up quick around here...wow
Wow, it's a good thing this board isn't devoted to an illegal activity. Because otherwise, all this drama and petty background outting would be of concern. At one point, the purpose of exposing private information would be to protect providers from psychos and hobbiests from rip-offs. Apparently now it's to be used to one up each other on some junior high bullshit. After reading this thread, one might be advised to tread carefully.
Lmao!
Someone needs to make a movie, you can't make this shit up!

And that folks is how you turn a private message into an open thread!
She's saying someone did something when they didn't. She's ruining a man's reputation.
Wow, this thread is progressing better than I thought it would...
She's saying someone did something when they didn't. She's ruining a man's reputation. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
She's not naming anyone, so the only people in the know about who it is, are a couple of providers. No harm done.
Wow....the spreading of rumors are usually done because someone has an axe to grind,or they just don't like certain people,some people get some kind of weird delight out of hurting someone else...it's sad..I'm fairly new here,sometimes I don't understand why some people post the things they do....control maybe.As for me,i like to give pleasure and receive it...Try to have a great day..
Im sure you ladies dont care what i think but this whole thread would have been better off in the ladies private area,this drama turns ALOT of us OFF...
Im sure you ladies dont care what i think but this whole thread would have been better off in the ladies private area,this drama turns ALOT of us OFF... Originally Posted by TX Guy
I agree and I apologize. Sometimes I let others get the best of me. If the mods could lock this post, I think that'd be best.
Lolahh, I think you as the OP can delete the post or message the mods and ask them to delete it
Im sure you ladies dont care what i think but this whole thread would have been better off in the ladies private area,this drama turns ALOT of us OFF... Originally Posted by TX Guy
I understand and somewhat agree with you. However, this rumor was so damaging to Danielle's reputation that it needed to be disputed out in the open... It was really the only way to combat it. Try to put yourself in her shoes.

"Dealing with the hobby" isn't always a pleasant thing, unfortunately.