Global warming sham, "evidence" manipulated

Thanks for proving my point, now go sit on the porch. Idiots like you proudly claim they are idiots. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Very good response. I understand why you would be ashamed of being a liberal so your best course of action is to deny, deny, deny while supporting the liberal agenda. Keep up the pretense. Absolutely nobody sees thru it.
Very good response. I understand why you would be ashamed of being a liberal so your best course of action is to deny, deny, deny while supporting the liberal agenda. Keep up the pretense. Absolutely nobody sees thru it. Originally Posted by Budman
Thanks for denying you are a idiot, of course I don't believe you as you don't me. So if I am a lib you are a idiot.
  • WTF
  • 06-24-2014, 05:34 PM
And you know this how? Because you have the ability to take a quote from me and change it to suit your position. Originally Posted by Budman
Are you JD Buttfluffer?
Budman is a hater. he is jealous of anybody who is free to think, opine, act.

Ask him to do any of those, and he'll default to insults

FACT JACK!
Thanks for denying you are a idiot, of course I don't believe you as you don't me. So if I am a lib you are a idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you JD Buttfluffer? Originally Posted by WTF

And the 7th grade mentality is in full bloom. People like you are not worth talking to. Your entire life must be sitting behind the keyboard thinking up new juvenile insults. My feelings are so hurt.
Please post a link to your previous posts that weren't full of personal insults and that addressed the OP topic.

Can't do it, can't you
Budman is a hater. he is jealous of anybody who is free to think, opine, act.

Ask him to do any of those, and he'll default to insults

FACT JACK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're such a hypocrite.

whirlyturd, that is just SO fucking stupid on every fucking level.

WTF do you mean? Did You read your alcohol-addled post, You 12-step failure? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yet YOURE responding.

You are a completely predictable, self-loathing (for obvious reasons) closet queen, IBIdiot.

What a homo.

Not that there's anything wrong with it... Fag!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't have a comeback, do you, IBQueenie?

That's because all the cum is in the back of your throat!

LMAO @ ECCIE's biggest homo closet queen!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And the 7th grade mentality is in full bloom. People like you are not worth talking to. Your entire life must be sitting behind the keyboard thinking up new juvenile insults. My feelings are so hurt. Originally Posted by Budman
If you want to look at seventh grade mentality, go check your mirror. If it isn't worth it quit replying.
If you want to look at seventh grade mentality, go check your mirror. If it isn't worth it quit replying. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you fucking serious? I think you really are 12 years old. What's next? I know I am but what are you.

Shit boy, grow the fuck up.
Please. You can't be that clueless. The left's position, which you are clearly a part off, is that climate change is mostly caused by man and we must do something about. If you believe that climate change is just a natural part of this world we live in and it is not something that man can control then say so. Originally Posted by Budman
Eva Bigguns is an internet troll. Just put him on ignore.
Are you fucking serious? I think you really are 12 years old. What's next? I know I am but what are you.

Shit boy, grow the fuck up. Originally Posted by Budman

Thanks Budman, for dumping a couple of wheel barrels of sand into "ur'a bitch boy's" INDEPENDENT vagina... "Shit eater" will be picking that sand out of his teeth for weeks.
BTW,

Man-made global warming, climate change, or whatever it's called today....

is a scam.
Phony data, phony science. All designed to give governments more control.

When future generations try to understand how the world got carried away around the end of the 20th century by the panic over global warming, few things will amaze them more than the part played in stoking up the scare by the fiddling of official temperature data. There was already much evidence of this seven years ago, when I was writing my history of the scare, The Real Global Warming Disaster. But now another damning example has been uncovered by Steven Goddard’s US blog Real Science, showing how shamelessly manipulated has been one of the world’s most influential climate records, the graph of US surface temperature records published by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Goddard shows how, in recent years, NOAA’s US Historical Climatology Network (USHCN) has been “adjusting” its record by replacing real temperatures with data “fabricated” by computer models. The effect of this has been to downgrade earlier temperatures and to exaggerate those from recent decades, to give the impression that the Earth has been warming up much more than is justified by the actual data. In several posts headed “Data tampering at USHCN/GISS”, Goddard compares the currently published temperature graphs with those based only on temperatures measured at the time. These show that the US has actually been cooling since the Thirties, the hottest decade on record; whereas the latest graph, nearly half of it based on “fabricated” data, shows it to have been warming at a rate equivalent to more than 3 degrees centigrade per century.
When I first began examining the global-warming scare, I found nothing more puzzling than the way officially approved scientists kept on being shown to have finagled their data, as in that ludicrous “hockey stick” graph, pretending to prove that the world had suddenly become much hotter than at any time in 1,000 years. Any theory needing to rely so consistently on fudging the evidence, I concluded, must be looked on not as science at all, but as simply a rather alarming case study in the aberrations of group psychology.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...ming-data.html Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Surprises me to see such a shallow argument from you. Pure ideology.

I've said it before and I will say it again: I'm not qualified to say. But, there are thousands who are....via education, profession, a life-time of experience. Folks who have spent their entire lives studying weather, climate and the effects of those things on the earth. And, virtually every single one of them agrees that climate change is a fact of life and that fossil fuel emissions contribute or are most likely to cause it.

On your side of the argument you have some people with significant and noteworthy credentials who can't be dismissed out of hand, I suppose. But damn....it's pretty close to 10 to 1 in terms of every recognizable and empirically supportable study.

How can any thinking person dismiss all that based strictly on ideological pre-dispositions?

Think COG, think.
BTW,

Man-made global warming, climate change, or whatever it's called today....

is a scam. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And, by the way......you're an idiot.
Surprises me to see such a shallow argument from you. Pure ideology.

I've said it before and I will say it again: I'm not qualified to say. But, there are thousands who are....via education, profession, a life-time of experience. Folks who have spent their entire lives studying weather, climate and the effects of those things on the earth. And, virtually every single one of them agrees that climate change is a fact of life and that fossil fuel emissions contribute or are most likely to cause it.

On your side of the argument you have some people with significant and noteworthy credentials who can't be dismissed out of hand, I suppose. But damn....it's pretty close to 10 to 1 in terms of every recognizable and empirically supportable study.

How can any thinking person dismiss all that based strictly on ideological pre-dispositions?

Think COG, think. Originally Posted by timpage
A lot of those studies were based on phony data, and produced by biased sources. The fact is that the government is trying to use this phony climate change crisis as an excuse to regulate our lives even more. The earth's mean temperature hasn't moved in over a decade.

You can see the government hypocrisy everywhere. In Florida, it is now illegal to live off the grid. Wouldn't it be a good thing for the environment to have your home powered by your own solar generator? Apparently not. In Florida, you MUST be connected to a power company. A power company that generates power using fossil fuels.

They don't care about the climate. They only care about controlling YOU!