Donald Trump Gay Rumors

I find it utterly ironic how you routinely denigrate the looks of a powerful, educated and successful woman, Ellen.

You have something other than that? Or just jealousy?

Did you see her at the Erwin Center this week? She was wearing Trump Orange.
I had heard about these rumors for years. Im not saying he is or isn't. But my personal guess would be that he is. Im not passing judgement on him as I think a person can be anything they want to be. Our Supreme Court made it possible for gays to marry. I found it interesting that Moscow Ellen, arguably Trumps biggest supporter on here said, " she "loved gay people". I also notice he had originally taken up for Jussie Smollett. When he first heard about the attack he said " it was a horrible thing to happen to his people". Im just reporting the rumors. Decide for yourself

https://blog.seattlepi.com/capitolhi...ald-trump-gay/ Originally Posted by themystic
I find it utterly ironic how you routinely denigrate the looks of a powerful, educated and successful woman, Ellen.

Did you see her at the Erwin Center this week? She was wearing Trump Orange. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Did you see her at the Erwin Center this week? She was wearing Trump Orange. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Moscow Ellen is a failed hooker. Just like IB is a failed military man. All they know is hate. Look at their posts. Full of lies and stupid make believe shit. They don't know their stuff
Moscow Ellen is a failed hooker. Just like IB is a failed military man. All they know is hate. Look at their posts. Full of lies and stupid make believe shit. They don't know their stuff Originally Posted by themystic
you're a failed person you should look in a mirror sometime

you don't know your stuff
Moscow Ellen is a failed hooker. Just like IB is a failed military man. All they know is hate. Look at their posts. Full of lies and stupid make believe shit. They don't know their stuff Originally Posted by themystic
No one lies or knows their stuff less than you. You demonstrate that on this board daily.

All tm had was YR and wtf for guidance. No wonder he turned out this way.
No one lies or knows their stuff less than you. You demonstrate that on this board daily.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Wasen't he one before he decided to run for president?
And I find it utterly ironic how you routinely denigrate the looks of a powerful,educated and successful man,Yssup.

This man happens to be President of the United States and you are someone behind a keyboard. Are you jealous of his big balls? His fabulous hair? His magnificent tan? His supermodel wife? I know - you can't accept the fact that he's President and well, you're not.

What about the father of the Democrap party Obummer and this tranny Michael...you won't say a fucking thing about that!! Originally Posted by bb1961
You are getting Michelle Obama confused with Bruce/Katelyn Jenner.

Biology 101- If you have XX chromosomes you are a Female. Michelle Obama has kids. Only females can have children.

Males have the XY chromosomes.

Back to school for you.
You cant post violence on here bb. Not even movie clips. Calling Michelle Obama a tranny shows your low level of respect for minority women. That's just some bullshit Moscow Ellen started. If she's a tranny that's pretty impressive she "fathered" 2 children

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=1&ajaxhist=0

Btw get back on topic. This is about Trump accused of being a dickey sucker Originally Posted by themystic
+100

Agreed that bb19 shows a complete lack of respect for minority women. Its like he puts Michelle Obama in the same boat as Phylis Dillar or "Aunt Ester" from Stanford and Son.
Don't feed the beast. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Even "the beast" probably wouldn't dine on Mystic. Putrefied is disgusting.
No one can take your posts seriously bb. I just think its awful strange Trumps " love letters" from Kim Jung un. Then other reports are he had a "lovers Quarrel" with Kim and that's why he left Vietnam early. His unwillingness to allow people to record his transcripts with Putin and Kim are HIGHLY suspicious. He hates the FBI. We all know that Hoover was a cross dresser and had a gay lover . Trump is overcompensating his "macho" behavior. Just saying he sure has a lot of secret stuff Originally Posted by themystic
Nobody takes you seriously.
Nobody takes you seriously. Originally Posted by bambino
He would make a good joke if he were funny.