Corruption Tactics?

PM me ... I can answer some of your questions and give you some advice. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Yeah, the OP of this thread couldn't possibly have an agenda or ulterior motive. PM him and tell him everything you know about your friend. He can be trusted...
From one stand point you two in a double would be interesting - the teacher and the student !!
Thank you everyone for your interest, but I've decided to not go there. I do think blurring the lines between real life and hobby life is probably a bad move at this juncture, and we would both have a lot more to lose than to gain by introducing her to this subculture. How she is currently getting her jollies is working well for her; why rock the boat?

On a side note, that student/teacher matrix is spot on... Although female teachers are punished when caught, public opinion seems to favor those assignations. Although, most female gym teachers I've run across have been unattractive and mannish, so I would probably put them in the "Do not want" category.

As the OP, can I ask for the thread to be put down, since I've come to my decision?
  • bbkid
  • 03-28-2013, 07:36 AM
But wait. You never gave us her number.......
Thank you everyone for your interest, but I've decided to not go there. I do think blurring the lines between real life and hobby life is probably a bad move at this juncture, and we would both have a lot more to lose than to gain by introducing her to this subculture. How she is currently getting her jollies is working well for her; why rock the boat?

On a side note, that student/teacher matrix is spot on... Although female teachers are punished when caught, public opinion seems to favor those assignations. Although, most female gym teachers I've run across have been unattractive and mannish, so I would probably put them in the "Do not want" category.

As the OP, can I ask for the thread to be put down, since I've come to my decision? Originally Posted by theCFE

There is a small risk that she goes forth and starts doing more, and becomes a full fledged provider.... she might even put a profile up here... you never know..
Have you ever tried doing a 4 Hands massage with her?

Assuming you do massage outside of your workplace, tell her one of your personal clients wants a 4 Hands Outcall and would she work with you. During the session, have the client "man up" and see how she reacts to it. Maybe you give him a gentle HJ and see if she is aghast or if she is down with it. Subtle approach that might give you some insight.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!

Awesome on toast... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Bro, you don't know what you don't know.

And, what happened to your self-promotion thread? Saw you tried to bump it, but nobody was interested. "I have a feeling ... 5, 4, 3" ... LOL!

Check it, I just gave you a bump. Now, sit at your computer all day long checking and checking and checking to see if someone said something snarky about you so then you can be emotionally satisfied at what a bad ass you are!

There, I just made your day. Only problem ... I don't give a shit.
And then you also didn't start a conversation with a co-worker about how much you like cock... I'm just saying, this girl's been propositioned before, it's a virtual certainty. Odds are she's already dishing out hand jobs. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
You can take this to the bank ... even though Ender knows nothing about your friend and despite what you have said about your own experience ...

Ender Knows All! Regardless of whether he has experience in the matter at hand or not!

There are Modtards ... and, then there are Retards ... IJS
Bro, you don't know what you don't know.

And, what happened to your self-promotion thread? Saw you tried to bump it, but nobody was interested. "I have a feeling ... 5, 4, 3" ... LOL!

Check it, I just gave you a bump. Now, sit at your computer all day long checking and checking and checking to see if someone said something snarky about you so then you can be emotionally satisfied at what a bad ass you are!

There, I just made your day. Only problem ... I don't give a shit. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
WOW, That's a lot of posting for not giving a shit...ijs
WOW, That's a lot of posting for not giving a shit...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
Just throwing a dog a bone, or should I say, a Troll some Attention. Gotta feed the Trolls every once in a while.

WU is getting attention?
The Rub, down in Sugarland has Jennifer LH the client list will be a show to recomend your friend to watch
PM me and I will give you the name of a guy who is a pro at this thing.
thancks Rifleman, already talked with her about it!