Odumbo lies again!

Stonewalling, dodging and outright lying, CORPY!

We all now know that you're a sick fucker who gets his rocks off playing with his own shit.

we all suspected and have had numerous occasion to believe that you were an insincere bastard with no scruples.

we now have confirmed that you are a self-admitted, hypocritical,,shit swallowing swine.

and youre just too stupid to admit your position?

SHORT BUS RETARD!
Stonewalling, dodging and outright lying, CORPY!

We all now know that you're a sick fucker who gets his rocks off playing with his own shit.

we all suspected and have had numerous occasion to believe that you were an insincere bastard with no scruples.

we now have confirmed that you are a self-admitted, hypocritical,,shit swallowing swine.

and youre just too stupid to admit your position?

SHORT BUS RETARD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everyone in the forum knows you're a lying golem fuck. The election returns serve to validate that fact, you lying golem fuck -- you were elected:

But What about your praise for Mark Sanford? or Sanders, as you so ignorantly call him?

Keep posting the phony Dipshit of the Yeat stuff, which is a reflection on you and yourn, but you don't own up to the failure of character you displayed in your Sanford thread.

That makes you a self-admitted hypocritical shit swallowing swine.
But What about your praise for Mark Sanford? or Sanders, as you so ignorantly call him?

Keep posting the phony Dipshit of the Yeat stuff, which is a reflection on you and yourn, but you don't own up to the failure of character you displayed in your Sanford thread.

That makes you a self-admitted hypocritical shit swallowing swine. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still too dumb to recognize you've been insulted, you dumb golem fuck. You need to brush up on your history, you blithering, thread hi-jacking golem fuck. Didn't start a Sanford thread; whereas, your dumb golem ass started a thread hi-jacking campaign with your anti-Sanford blathering. And it's your reprobate golem fuck-as that hasn't explained why you cannot understand the simple facts pertaining to "Lewinskygate".

BTW, you dumb golem fuck, you were elected:

this is t about Monica Lewinsky Corpy.

this is about Mark Sanford and his biggest fan ... YOU, Corpy!

Are you saying that you sucked Sanford's dick while he was hiking the Appalachians?

No. You're denying everything.

You're a self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine.

Explain yourself in relevant terms. but first do us all a favor...wash up! You smell like human feces!

this is t about Monica Lewinsky Corpy.

this is about Mark Sanford and his biggest fan ... YOU, Corpy!

Are you saying that you sucked Sanford's dick while he was hiking the Appalachians?

No. You're denying everything.

You're a self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine.

Explain yourself in relevant terms. but first do us all a favor...wash up! You smell like human feces!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You’re still on your thread hi-jacking campaign, you lying, hypocritical dumb-ass golem fuck. Remediate yourself on "Lewinskygate", you reprobate, dumb golem fuck, your ignorance is profound.

That's a tremendous shock. Corpy posting the same old cartoons he made up yesterday and has posted more than a dozen times since.

You aren't willing to explain yourself about the outrageous (anti-conservative) statements you made about Mark Sanford.

You aren't willing to discuss ANY topic logically, calmly or factually.

You're just here to jerk off on our forum and then wallow in your own feces.

I'm sorry. But you're the worst human I've ever communicated with on any forum. Scum. Slime. Shit. Effluence. Pus.

Pity you're such a needy little shit. According to your reviews (and subsequent backchannel comments, allegedly) you're a sick fuck.

That's a tremendous shock. Corpy posting the same old cartoons he made up yesterday and has posted more than a dozen times since.

You aren't willing to explain yourself about the outrageous (anti-conservative) statements you made about Mark Sanford.

You aren't willing to discuss ANY topic logically, calmly or factually.

You're just here to jerk off on our forum and then wallow in your own feces.

I'm sorry. But you're the worst human I've ever communicated with on any forum. Scum. Slime. Shit. Effluence. Pus.

Pity you're such a needy little shit. According to your reviews (and subsequent backchannel comments, allegedly) you're a sick fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still the same lame-ass, reprobate golem fuck you've always been, so you are delusional if you believe you should be treated any differently than you were before, you dumb-ass golem fuck.

BTW, you've had enough time to remediate; so it's time for your retest, you dumb-ass golem fuck. Complete the quiz below and re-post with correct answers. BTW, you dumb-ass golem fuck, make sure your spelling is correct this time -- you merely need to copy what's already printed on the quiz.