Spinners, tall girls, short girls, curvy women, BBW's, chicks with little perky titties, or women with huge asses.. What's your favorite body type or feature, guys?

I'm totally bi (bordering lesbian lol) so what I always look for is a pretty face. Another thing I really pay attention to is hair & nails. If a girl is well groomed then she'll most likely have a fresh kitty. A nice body (doesn't have 2 be perfect though) is the usually 3rd although that's important 2 me as well!
Dbl post
Lips!! Full lips!!
I love all women but I tend to favor blondes. Long hair not short. Toned body...average to athletic type. She must have nice hands and feet and more importantly, nice teeth and good hygiene. I love a good set of boobs but not really a deal-breaker for me as long as they're not sagging. I'm more of an ass & legs type of guy.
Like Sir Mix-a-lot I like big butts and I cannot lie!!
In terms of a provider, I prefer slim, though honestly the most drastically important feature is that she makes me feel that I am not hideously repulsive. Seriously. :}

In terms of a real-life GF, I am not an ass man or a boob man ... I am a face man. I have struggled to explain this in more specific or concrete terms, but cannot.
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2012, 07:54 AM
i luv me a smaller bbw in the 160lbs range, give or take. of-coarse huge ass and dd's
In Clothes: B or better boobs.
Nude: Plump, tasty, shaved pussy.
Ashley Dior or Laylonie for instance. Tall, slender (not skinny), and long hair. Breast size is not an issue. That look gets me in the first time, but personality and intelligence (like knowing the difference between there, their and they're) will keep me coming back.
SHEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my normal life i prefer brunettes in hobby world blondes....I love my as ladies to be a nice chocolate tome like me
I don't think I have one body type that I like more than another. I like all types of women. It is all about how a particular woman presents herself. I think a woman's personality has a lot to do with how her appearance will be perceived by others. Originally Posted by BigDawg75

Same for me. I love 'em all