Working class voters: why America's poor are willing to vote Republican

I was under the impression that is was Sean Penn and Brad Pitt that saved New Orleans. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They may have. I was over here in Houston baby sitting little ones while the parents were running around the building trying to make more of them.
Stop asking stupid questions.

Simple explanation nothing further is needed. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
See! I told you the teleprompter was turned off.

When the prompter screen is not showing it is answer # 101 to dismiss the question as being "stupid" or "inappropriate"! And since there is nothing to read a "simple explanation" is all you get. That's response #115.
See! I told you the teleprompter was turned off.

When the prompter screen is not showing it is answer # 101 to dismiss the question as being "stupid" or "inappropriate"! And since there is nothing to read a "simple explanation" is all you get. That's response #115. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lol can't see that I thoroughly answered your question. Get your head outta the sand bro.
Lol can't see that I thoroughly answered your question. Get your head outta the sand bro. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You've never done anything "thoroughly" in your life. "bro"!

Good grief. Pull up your pants, your underwear are showing.
I just can't take you seriously after your 401K debacle and yes I'm known for incorrect spellings and bad sentence structure. I will concede that to you and let you wonder why. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You're also known for not understanding why employers can't fuck with 401k plans to suit the employer's goals.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
Lol can't see that I thoroughly answered your question. Get your head outta the sand bro. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
You are the only poster on this board with dumber posts that JDIdiots.
Ha. I think they're happy to continue getting their welfare they're voting for Democrats and getting their welfare because of the work Dems do to buy their votes. I don't think many of them are smart enough or even healthy enough to get quality jobs Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Hey zanyzit, I modified your comment so it would apply to the folks in this NYC welfare office video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFeAFDh6dzk

Both videos were made by Nancy Pelosi's daughter, who is a documentary filmmaker. Why did you only post the Vicksburg, Mississippi video? Is it because you are racist against poor white southerners? Do the Obama lovers in the NYC video look "smart enough or even healthy enough to get quality jobs"?

Lol Southern States are welfare queens it's no secret. You only tried to address part of my argument. Care to explain the highest non payment States.

Welfare queens and leechers. Pathetic bunch you are. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

Gee whiz, zanyzit, do you even bother to read your own sources? Even the author in your Slate article admits he doesn't understand the data:

"I’ll be the first to admit this isn’t a black-and-white exercise. Plenty of questions need to be settled before clear judgments can be made. For instance, does an Army base and the federal money that goes into keeping it running and paying its troops count as a benefit? ... What about a federal prison? ... A private university that is showered with federal research dollars? ... Agricultural subsidies? ... And what about defense contractors? ... All these accounting issues are over my head, I’ll freely admit."

And did you notice how "retirement programs" are a big component of the federal dollars flowing into southern states? All that proves is a lot of Yankees prefer to retire and collect Social Security in places like Florida. Not because they're welfare queens, you moron. Because they like the weather.

Lol Southern States are welfare queens it's no secret. You only tried to address part of my argument. Care to explain the highest non payment States.

Welfare queens and leechers. Pathetic bunch you are. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
If a larger percentage of African-Americans were on welfare than whites, would you refer to the AA's as a pathetic bunch of welfare queens and leeches (leechers)?
Pm me your addy, rabiznaz

You are the only poster on this board with dumber posts that JDIdiots. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I'va bigtex might have something to "Quote" about that.
Happy Veterans Day, or as Pelosi calls it.
"The week after we got our asses handed back to us."