Who would you rather see

So far fp has 12 bb's votes! Class is leading the way!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Someone doesn't know how to count. Oh it's just Ricky

... Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
At the time of my post you idiot!! We all know now your vote for fp made it 13!! When and where would you like to meet Myself and RR!I God you are the weakest link.
Give us links where she was reviewed or otherwise doing bb? We all know I think she is nutty, but I would never try to ruin a ladies reputation or ability to earn. You claim you contribute usefull information to the board unlike me so show us. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You are making the assumption that this will hurt FP and her business. I am sure there is a slew of guys contacting her at the off chance that she does offer "tasty desserts" during her sessions.

I for one can neither confirm nor deny her offerings in this area. I saw her for BNG and she did not allow CIM.
At the time of my post you idiot!! We all know now your vote for fp made it 13!! When and where would you like to meet Myself and RR!I God you are the weakest link. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Like shooting fish in a barrel! lol

Let me tell you what "we all do know." When 99% of your posts get a single like at the exact moment of your post it's pretty obvious that not only are you talking to yourself on the board under different handles but you're also addicted to liking your own posts as well. On occasion when feeling ambitious you'll have both your accounts like your post.
Sorry but when it's obvious it's obvious.

Besides there is no way in hell that coincidentally two people at this same magnitude of dumb who sound exactly alike when their buttons get easily pushed would be finishing each others thoughts in the same forum.

Like shooting fish in a barrel! lol

Let me tell you what "we all do know." When 99% of your posts get a single like at the exact moment of your post it's pretty obvious that not only are you talking to yourself on the board under different handles but you're also addicted to liking your own posts as well. On occasion when feeling ambitious you'll have both your accounts like your post.
Sorry but when it's obvious it's obvious.

Besides there is no way in hell that coincidentally two people at this same magnitude of dumb who sound exactly alike when their buttons get easily pushed would be finishing each others thoughts in the same forum.

Lights are not on, you are hopeless!! We should all start thinking that you are matas' other handle. both/you and /or mata share the same IQ point........
You are making the assumption that this will hurt FP and her business. I am sure there is a slew of guys contacting her at the off chance that she does offer "tasty desserts" during her sessions.

I for one can neither confirm nor deny her offerings in this area. I saw her for BNG and she did not allow CIM. Originally Posted by Fletchlives

I would think the majority wouldn't be interested and turned off if they suspect that a provider does it. Your right about some being interested but I suspect most would not.
What Faggotstouch knows couldn't fill his fairy little thimble!
When is this moron gonna quit embarrassing himself.
Look Fag how many times do you need to be told? I will only break out another handle when I am banned.
I would think the majority wouldn't be interested and turned off if they suspect that a provider does it. Your right about some being interested but I suspect most would not. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I think you're spot on, and he's not stupid..

Me being a female, if ask to do a double with a provider that does bb, I would say hell no...
Is the whole point of this thread just to get two providers to board fight?
Is the whole point of this thread just to get two providers to board fight? Originally Posted by Benjiman
No, the whole point was to give winndickhead a chance to insult FP.
  • Old-T
  • 10-20-2017, 02:42 PM
No, the whole point was to give winndickhead a chance to insult FP. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Of course that was the purpose.

The Austin Gang can be crude, insulting, angry, and childish but they are not dumb. At least not for the most part.

Whispers is very adept at keeping a hair's breath on the correct side of the "ban line", and his minions usually do the same.

It is the difference between being morally right vs legally right.
^^^^^
+1
No, the whole point was to give winndickhead a chance to insult FP. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Simpleton is catching on.........
Now if you are not careful... someone will think you are me. lol

+9 as of this post for the lovely Ms. V!! Looks like your horse has been lapped