A call from the WIFE

... at least he chose a safe, quality woman to spend his time and money on. Originally Posted by Nicolet
Do tell us who she was!

(I'm just kidding. You know we love you Nic!)
The funny thing is, one of the guys whose wife sent me a text sent me a picture of himself AND his wife! She was very attractive. She simply asked how I knew her husband, very non-threatening. Almost wish I had met her! Never did meet the hubby.
The funny thing is, one of the guys whose wife sent me a text sent me a picture of himself AND his wife! ... Originally Posted by Nicolet
Um, what am I missing here? Why would anyone send a picture of himself AND his wife?
I have had guys send me pics of their FAMILY, kids and all! How crazy is that???
Me too!!! Besides the pics of cocks that I could do without, I get plenty of photos of gents with their female companions all the time! and its usually a very attractive lady

I have had guys send me pics of their FAMILY, kids and all! How crazy is that??? Originally Posted by Nicolet
Me too!!! Besides the pics of cocks that I could do without, I get plenty of photos of gents with their female companions all the time! and its usually a very attractive lady Originally Posted by Amber Bliss
I've been sitting here making an honest effort to wrap my mind around this!

I mean, really? Anatomy photos? Photos of the family? My God, I'd be afraid to open my email.
Me too!!! Besides the pics of cocks that I could do without, ... Originally Posted by Amber Bliss
But ... butt ... I just got this telephoto lens that will make my pecker look bigger. Plus, I just bought a little cowboy outfit for my penis on ebay, complete with hat and sidearms.
... I just bought a little cowboy outfit for my penis on ebay, complete with hat and sidearms. Originally Posted by pyramider
John Wayne movies will never be the same again for me.
Ok pyramider, I wanna see THAT pic!