logistics in getting cleared..ladies

• grean
  • 05-09-2016, 02:21 PM
I ask, because some ladies won't get back in a timely manner or even undercut the lady being contacted for an appointment. So, I need the gent to provide me with the provider he knows will get back with me in a timely manner and will be honest about the reference. If he has nothing to hide, then this shouldn't be a problem and I won't spend hours and hours hitting and missing, just to have another provider offer him a "great deal", and him decide to go with that.

This is just one of the many and varied reasons that I do not negotiate with clients. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I'm not sure I understand what you mean in this post, Maxi.

One would think, if you were worried about being undercut by a great deal from another provider given as a reference, you would just want to go by reviews on providers posted by the hobbiest instead of calling the provider, right?

Did I miss understand your meaning?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean in this post, Maxi.

One would think, if you were worried about being undercut by a great deal from another provider given as a reference, you would just want to go by reviews on providers posted by the hobbiest instead of calling the provider, right?

Did I miss understand your meaning? Originally Posted by grean
Can't do that, because too many have written fake reviews and the mods don't take them down. So, no...I'd never go by reviews alone. I also prefer my number not be given out until a gent is screened. Then I prefer he not share it. So, calling or texting is out unless I know the lady publishes her number.

The best options at this time are P411 or references from reputable providers.
  • grean
  • 05-09-2016, 02:29 PM
I do understand if a provider wants more info than just to know they had seen a guy. He could have seen her and give and given a yes review. That doesn't mean she would give him a yes.

I wish, and it could be ladies only if the MODS would make it, there would be a gentlmen'so review.

4 questions

Did he pay what was agreed?

Was he clean?

Did he leave when he was suppose to?

Would you see him again?

Perhaps ladies could be allowed (in ladies only mode)post reply to the review with answers to those questions.
  • grean
  • 05-09-2016, 02:34 PM
Can't do that, because too many have written fake reviews and the mods don't take them down. So, no...I'd never go by reviews alone. I also prefer my number not be given out until a gent is screened. Then I prefer he not share it. So, calling or texting is out unless I know the lady publishes her number.

The best options at this time are P411 or references from reputable providers. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

I thought MODS do take reviews that are proven to be fake down. I know when there is a review that isn't very flattering and the provider says it's fake because they disagree with some of the content of the review, it is let to stand.
I do understand if a provider wants more info than just to know they had seen a guy. He could have seen her and give and given a yes review. That doesn't mean she would give him a yes.

I wish, and it could be ladies only if the MODS would make it, there would be a gentlmen'so review.

4 questions

Did he pay what was agreed?

Was he clean?

Did he leave when he was suppose to?

Would you see him again?

Perhaps ladies could be allowed (in ladies only mode)post reply to the review with answers to those questions. Originally Posted by grean
That would be nice....another forum in the ladies access only.

And, that would be false. I have a fake review. Contacted the screen name and he never got back with me. Contacted the mods and they didn't take it down. I can't read the ROS, but there is at least on inconsistency in the services provided. It caused me some issues, but oh well.
  • grean
  • 05-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Which review?
PM sent
My problem lately has been that it seems none of my references get back to the lady asking. So either they don't want to, or I guess I wasn't memorable enough, even though I always treat them very well. I always review. I understand, it just sucks to miss out on someone you really want to see because third party is too lazy to take just a couple of mins to give the thumbs up.

I also only see a provider every 2 or 3 months usually, so maybe they just don't remember that long if they see a lot of people.
My problem lately has been that it seems none of my references get back to the lady asking. So either they don't want to, or I guess I wasn't memorable enough, even though I always treat them very well. I always review. I understand, it just sucks to miss out on someone you really want to see because third party is too lazy to take just a couple of mins to give the thumbs up.

I also only see a provider every 2 or 3 months usually, so maybe they just don't remember that long if they see a lot of people. Originally Posted by acn2024
It might help if you ask the ladies if they are reference friendly and if you can use them for reference. I often tell the gents that it helps if you contact the ladies and let them know that Lady so and so will be contacting them for reference. If they offer you a discount instead of agreeing to the reference, which I never do, then you can either take them up on the offer, or thank them for their generosity and understand that she ain't gonna help you out with a reference. LOL.