Manscaping: the Debate

Ok, so what's the best way to get those balls smooth? Originally Posted by ClairJordan
Razor works fine.
Ok, so what's the best way to get those balls smooth? Originally Posted by ClairJordan
So Clair would you like to check how smooth mine are post shaving oil and razor?
Definitely Razor, Lather that baby up get it hard and shave downward (not against the growth --will cause razor rash)
The hard part gives you something to hold onto while your shaving around it
Ok, so what's the best way to get those balls smooth?
Is waxing an option (I can't see him going for that!)?

This guy is so modest he wouldn't even go to a toy store and pick up a sealed bag I had previously organized. He keeps asking me what was in it and I won't tell him. Wimp. Def a work in progress.

Other than a good trim, who has other manscaping suggestions?

And Charles...really? We give you pretty things to look at, how about returning the favor! Originally Posted by ClairJordan

Clair, it definitely sounds like you have an uphill battle convincing him but, to answer your question, yes, Brazilian waxing is the best (i.e. smoothest) solution to the problem. There are a couple of arguments you can make that will appeal to the male ego so please read further.

As a regular recipient, I absolutely love the look and deliciously smooth feel produced by this procedure. For guys who are leery about it because of the associated pain, the discomfort experienced is similar to having a bandaid pulled off quickly. I also had my chest and back waxed once and both of those procedures were, surprisingly, much more uncomfortable than Brazilian waxing. For those of us who are modestly endowed, the optical inch produced by the penis's enhanced visibility is a nice additional benefit. However, guys will pay more for this service than ladies, that is if you can find an aesthetician who is comfortable performing male Brazilians. Nevertheless, it is also true what they say: my best friend is exquisitely sensitive to touch after he and his associates have been waxed.
Is SNL having tutoring session's on Manscaping? I'm a little slow and visual works better for me.
Is SNL having tutoring session's on Manscaping? I'm a little slow and visual works better for me. Originally Posted by shorty
manscaping session free with purchase
Ok, you girls talked me into it. Gonna bush hog the forest. But do I stop there or do I do the back forty too? Should I do the chest and back? I can tell people I got into competitive swimming.
Do it ALL. I don't like hair on a man except on his legs, and some guys can even get away without that. Body Builders come to mind.
Ok, you girls talked me into it. Gonna bush hog the forest. But do I stop there or do I do the back forty too? Should I do the chest and back? I can tell people I got into competitive swimming. Originally Posted by FatBastard
Simple rule applies, if you want her to go there, shave there
I can hear the sound of the Briggs and Stratton firing up and the deck set to "low."

Of note the wife has a woman who does a really great job waxing. Do I have (here comes the pun) the balls to ask after she's finished with wifey would she wax the boys? Thoughts please? (like you folks would hold off)
Simple rule applies, if you want her to go there, shave there Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Um yea....no one likes to have a mouthful of hair!
Simple rule applies, if you want her to go there, shave there Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
or ask her to do it. I'd do it. LOL
I can hear the sound of the Briggs and Stratton firing up and the deck set to "low."

Of note the wife has a woman who does a really great job waxing. Do I have (here comes the pun) the balls to ask after she's finished with wifey would she wax the boys? Thoughts please? (like you folks would hold off) Originally Posted by SR Only
I would NEVER suggest waxing for such a delicate area. Unlike a vagina, your balls tend to actually pull when you touch them, grab them...you get my meaning. It's going to hurt like all hell.

Laser removal will BURN, but it won't pull half your nads off so that's what I would suggest. The creams also work very well as does a razor.
Ok, you girls talked me into it. Gonna bush hog the forest. But do I stop there or do I do the back forty too? Should I do the chest and back? I can tell people I got into competitive swimming. Originally Posted by FatBastard

Depending on how hairy you are, be prepared for some serious razor "bumps"/burn from shaving your chest. That may not occur if you simply trim but it was always my experience from shaving. Unless you go against the grain of hair growth, you will also have rather bristly razor stubble to contend with, perhaps in only a couple of days after shaving, again this depends on your personal hair growth pattern in the area.

Incidentally, I was formerly a bodybuilder so I can speak from experience on shaving the entire body. For me, shaving the legs was the least problematic, both in terms of razor burn and slow regrowth.
The creams also work very well as does a razor. Originally Posted by London Rayne