Ladies using cash app and/venmo

I take deposits on VENMO & CASHAPP
But this is the truth ladies..
Even if you have an established biz and taxID (like I do) you still run into the risk of exposure trying to fight a chargeback..
From NEW FRIENDS, I take ONLY deposit online, everthing else? CASH..
After we have met the 2nd time, it's whatevaaaa..
Expecially since tech guys (you know the ones who singulary live in a 'cashless' world) are VERY promenent hobbyist

Ladies should avoid all of the electronic payments because all of them the payer get the charge reversed. This means the lady got fucked two ways.

The problem with gift cards is that the fucktards do not activate or put enough fund on the card. Ladies cash is king. Originally Posted by pyramider
I totally agree. I was just searching on here looking for a solution I might not have already tried. I've been through them all over the years and I trust only zelle at this point. By the way they have that stand alone app now.
I accept cashapp $BrittanyBella24
I would HIGHLY advise against using Venom for lobbying. They often ban people and withhold funds for the slightest thing. Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD
If you even call into customer service they freeze your account and have you send in copies of ID to unfreeze. It’s quite inconvenient:-) Lol!
If you make at least $2,000 /mth you should try & get your own merchant account for credit card processing. It would be for ultra high risk domestic or offshore account, no need to deal with paypal/vemno.

Apparently you women don't want to accept cash.