Married newbie questions

simple advice, i know you are trying to learn the ropes, be very careful about how much real world info you post here, there are many, many agendas. you seem to be too eager to share, just my thoughts.

be careful, happy hobbying Originally Posted by fletch
As I've said before, everyone in the hobby has an agenda, the secret is associating with those whose agenda matches yours.
I like the 401k idea. How much were you able to save a month doing that

So thought of another question. For daty lovers how do you hide that smell on your breath? Originally Posted by Dscrtplano
I'm skimming about 5% out of each check.

Much better investment strategy than a 401k.
I had no idea guys were such cleaver little liars.
Well we have to sometimes to be able to see women as beautiful as you
Get divorced now and get it over with. Then your only issue will be to avoid LE.....
  • hd
  • 08-08-2012, 02:17 PM
I had no idea guys were such cleaver little liars.
LK, just liars, leave it at that!
Ok,

So she caught you and divorce wasn't the immediate outcome. Why not lay it all on the table? If you are looking for activities, not other women (if I read you properly) then perhaps this discussion can prove to be mutually beneficial. If you establish with her certain activities she is absolutely unwilling to try broach the subject of a paid professional to perform them instead of her. Offer full transparency. There are a good amount of guys that hobby here with at least passive permission.

The door has been opened for you by being caught the first time. Instead of choosing to try and be more secretive (which frankly you have proven to not have very much instinct) go the honest route. Could be the best thing to ever happen to your marriage.
I still think the skimming idea works best - $20 at the grocery every week, or Costco, or Home Depot or wherever you need to shop. Take up golf - explains 5 hours away, and a reasonable size withdrawal on a Saturday?

For scents keep a hobby kit in the trunk - also for "cleanup after golf". Mouthwash, soap or shower gel to match from home. Never go home smelling like the Axe a provider keeps around!

Just my $.02
So thought of another question. For daty lovers how do you hide that smell on your breath? Originally Posted by Dscrtplano
Keep a white onion in the glovebox. Maybe garlic cloves. Big bite before you walk in the house.
Google Voice or Hobby Phone
No direct deposits anywhere, leaves a paper trail.
Get 20 extra cash back when you do Wal Mart, groceries etc. Make lots of little trips instead of one big weekly grocery trip.
Get cash back everywhere really, sometimes 10 sometimes 20. Plan ahead and it's easy to pile up cash.

Golf idea is good, so it workout stuff. I always go to Lifetime or country club after meeting someone. Explains that fresh shower.
Another one to consider and I actually enjoy is to have a nice cigar after a session. Kills all the smell, is a nice moment to re-live the good times in my head and I am usually asked to shower when I get home.

Women are a mystery. When I stay out of the hobby many times my SO is distant and uninterested. As soon as I hobby she senses it and wants to have intimacy. Women detect each other and the hobby sometimes actually helps improve the relationship.

Good luck!
Yeah I've been looking for hobby phones. Virgin mobile sounds like the best deal for value. Don't need to many minutes and their data package isn't to bad. Want something I can use to access the site and stuff
Best Buy sells an inexpensive SIM card, called O2 Wireless Universal SIM card. Only costs $9.99. Has anyone tried this product?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/O2-Wirel...&skuId=9010474
Morning all I am new to this and after already failing by getting caught I had some questions.

1. Any tips from other married people in the hobby. We have joint banking and direct deposit so I don't see a way to withdraw money. Time isn't to much of an issue as she gets off work 3 hrs after I do.

2. What about tips from providers. anything to make our time together hassle free for both of us? I won't always have money for hotels but if your incall is a ways away from sw Plano it may not always work

3. While I still care for my wife. Lately I've just felt the urge for a little...strange as I've seen it called. She isn't always up to doing some of my sexual fantasies and so that is why I'm looking elsewhere for now Originally Posted by Dscrtplano

Uh... pick a different hobby. Keep in mind the following.....

You think she will be pissy if you get caught with another woman, wait until she finds out they are hobby related.

Youve already got caught doing something she doesnt approve of, you think she will stop looking at everything you do? You will get caught again... her radar is up. You blew the chance to do it without her noticing already.

You know she knew this time... next time you may not and it will just be more ammo in the gun should she choose to divorce you. If she goes into gathering evidence mode.. your going to lose more than a spouse.

On the human element... gotta ask yourself if you really cared.. and you know she would be upset, pissed, embarassed, angry etc... why do it? Perhaps some soul searching may be in order. If you decide to move forward, make sure you are okay with the ramifications both to your marriage, your private life, your future income and status within your family and friend circle. That's your call to make, but you can't have it both ways.....

You are asking advice... look at past threads, how many clever fellows who have mowed the road before you thinking they were safe, they were smart, they had it all figured out then got caught and what happened to them. There are few if any married guys who get away with it, just those who havn't got caught yet. Its like playing with matches... eventually the odds catch up. That risk goes up considerably for someone like you who has got caught doing something already....

Enjoy...
be concerned about keystroke loggers. silent and deadly. imagine your wife or employer having a log emailed to them everyday of your keystrokes from the computer that you are using ...... it is a powerful tool that can wreck havoc on your personal and professional life. i suggest that everyone have their OWN computer at work and home. be the sole user. set the admin controls so no one can download a keylogger app onto it.