More physical fit, better the sex?

lol surcher---love to!!!
I've been with some girls who just get winded after their second climax, don't know about rest of you ladies, but I like to please until I give out!
40lb in 4 weeks is too fast weight loss. Not healthy.

What I find interesting is which muscles ache after. I run a lot, so legs are fine, I feel some reaction in my thigh muscles, but nowhere near what i get after a hill training session.

But if I am on top, my shoulders and arms feel it after, the only exercise they get is sex.

Libido is interesting. After a hard running training session, I lie in the bath and relax, and often get an erection. Maybe it is just the warm water taking effect. But no doubt I usually want (but rarely get) sex after training.

I think I have read it is to do with the chemicals released during hard exercise.
Absolutely more potential. Fit guys are more enjoyable!

Leah Ireland
I'm an bodybuilder and there's no doubt in my mind that exercise makes a huge difference. Exercise..esp weight training causes testosterone levels to shoot up makeing for more and harder erections and greater stamina. Exercise is great for everything that has to do with sex!......and yes thats goes for the ladies too!
Okay...I'm finding a personal trainer and hitting the gym on a reg basis....I'll be playing that James Brown Sex Machine song in 3 months :-)
If I could afford to see Dallas like 3 times a week (if it did not kill me) I would not have to use the term OFF in reviews.....(it means Old Fart Friendly!!)
Northshore---I am "OFF" friendly!!!!{my fave kinda guy is an OF!!!}