When you have a bad day...

Shooting range. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Sometimes I do that too but most times I'll smoke a good a cigar, have a drink and just sit and relax.
A hot bubble bath, candles, soft music, and a big glass of red wine usually helps. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Going to the shooting range can sometimes get boring, however, I would like someday to have a hot bubble bath, candles, soft music, and a big glass of red wine with Jemma Martin, but she won't let me. I think she banished me even though I didn't do anything wrong. :-(
Ladies, posting taint makes the stress of the day just melt away.
a good raunchy ball slapping/tit bouncing/tongue wagging/pussy pounding/deepthroating/hair pulling/breathtaking romp in the sack always works wonders
a good raunchy ball slapping/tit bouncing/tongue wagging/pussy pounding/deepthroating/hair pulling/breathtaking romp in the sack always works wonders Originally Posted by DallasRain
YESSSSSSSSS
Emmabunnie
been trying to get in touch with you.
Might have a hard time at the moment with the texans playing
Might have a hard time at the moment with the texans playing Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Yeah. Im useless during a game everyone should know that by now.
Shooting people.

Iraq was a hell of a stress reliever...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
This explains a lot.
For me, good sex, cooking, fishing, being outdoors, listening to great music, petting my dog.
Emma looking at your boobies do wonders for me
One more for me. Time with Family. Last Friday was a crummy day for me. Being with Family on Saturday made all the bad stuff disappear.
One more for me. Time with Family. Last Friday was a crummy day for me. Being with Family on Saturday made all the bad stuff disappear. Originally Posted by Oralist
Spending time with my family is what makes it a bad day!
Busting a real good nut always works.
Shooting people.

Iraq was a hell of a stress reliever...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
This explains a lot. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Some prefer the term Euthanasia or Population Control.