"Couch Head"

It's an outcall - that's an hour minimum for me. I've been waiting to see what other girls would chime in with, as I think most don't do outcall for half-hour sessions. Correct me if I'm wrong...? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
If I ever bothered to book a 45min appt, it would be with an established regular at 75% of the hourly rate - that way everyone gets what they want with the amount of time, and it is respected and understood what the rate is!

FYI I only had a few clients who would regularly book a shorter date, but if I accepted them into my HHClub (as I called it) it was because I truly enjoyed them :X
This topic reminded me of this stand up starting at 1:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0x-PVkLO6s
  • Miles
  • 12-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Who knows my ass, JLoli. You give awesome head.
Who knows my ass, JLoli. You give awesome head. Originally Posted by Miles
Thanks, handsome. I should start collecting signatures so I can forward the reams of signed papers to the exes who were meh about receiving said head. I considered mentioning it on my eharmony profile, but for some reason that seems like a bad idea.
Well I feel this is a wonderful idea. I am a football fan though so if the Saints are playing do I get oral during that game or any game for that matter is it like you will go down on me after I go down on you? Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
If'n tha Saints is playin' Ah'd go down on yew tha whole time. Ah cain't stand ta watch'em. Ya don't even gots ta recipromacate on mah dingus as long as ya leave mah entire fee inna envelope on tha coffee table and thar's a Coke an' some Texadelphia chips n' queso fer me after tha game.