BBW... Are you blind or just desensitized?

I've had a couple ... show up disappointed that I wasn't as big as they thought I would be.
Originally Posted by SP Hunter

Et tu, magnus puer?
Damn this recession!
Popcorn? Check.
Beverage? Check.
Seatbelt? Check.

We are now ready to board this thread.
I think desensitized is the best way to describe it. I have seen girls that I have convinced myself that they are not bbw. But I know that if my civilian friends saw them, they would think they were bbw in a heartbeat. And wonder what the heck I was doing. But I think we are such a horny subset of men, that we are able to convince ourselves that they're not really fat. They're just curvy, etc.
BigSwinger.......I LIKE your overweight eyes.......

I try to have clients (volunteers) take new pics of me every 6 months for accuracy.......
Yep, the massage levels are more common in Dallas for sure. I actually like them because they tell you EXACTLY what to expect when going in. I'm not sure what GFE++ means in Houston but I know that in Dallas its code for BBFS Originally Posted by BigSwinger
Where in the HELL did you come up with that
That's not the code in my World. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
That's one of the reasons why I hate cutesy "secret" codes.

The police will testify that XYZ++ means something specific (and incorrect).
A lady's white knight will list her as XYZ+++ when she really only provides XYZ+.
An irate new client will claim the lady should provide BBFS because she says she does GFE+, but she meant "CFS, LFK, and BBBJ."

Cutesy vague codes and "$$$" notation do nothing for anyone's legal protection. The cops know what it means, and will testify in court as to what it means, and they'll often exaggerate the meaning beyond what we mean by it.
That's one of the reasons why I hate cutesy "secret" codes.

The police will testify that XYZ++ means something specific (and incorrect).
A lady's white knight will list her as XYZ+++ when she really only provides XYZ+.
An irate new client will claim the lady should provide BBFS because she says she does GFE+, but she meant "CFS, LFK, and BBBJ."

Cutesy vague codes and "$$$" notation do nothing for anyone's legal protection. The cops know what it means, and will testify in court as to what it means, and they'll often exaggerate the meaning beyond what we mean by it. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Codes are a way of life. As much as it would make my life easier I'm pretty sure I would pass on a lady on BP that advertises that she is a man-juice drinking slut who loves to be done up the ass while having her hair pulled. Sexy, but yea, I'm pretty sure most vets on the board would read it as LE entrapment waiting to happen.

It's up to you to read between the lines when information cannot be shared in public for whatever reason.
I've always thought the codes are silly. They certainly don't provide significant legal protection, and all they do is raise the possibility of confusion.

How much is $.5 again?

Codes are a way of life. As much as it would make my life easier I'm pretty sure I would pass on a lady on BP that advertises that she is a man-juice drinking slut who loves to be done up the ass while having her hair pulled. Sexy, but yea, I'm pretty sure most vets on the board would read it as LE entrapment waiting to happen.

It's up to you to read between the lines when information cannot be shared in public for whatever reason. Originally Posted by BigSwinger
I've always thought the codes are silly. They certainly don't provide significant legal protection, and all they do is raise the possibility of confusion.

How much is $.5 again? Originally Posted by blowpop
Cmon BP, that should be obvious.

$.5 = De nada, Zilch, Nothing. Zero.

Cuz nobody on this board pays for sex. That would be illegal.

Some of us give the girls taxi money to get home though.
BigSwinger is right...this is all a fantasy anyways. I've never paid for sex in my life
I think desensitized is the best way to describe it. I have seen girls that I have convinced myself that they are not bbw. But I know that if my civilian friends saw them, they would think they were bbw in a heartbeat. And wonder what the heck I was doing. But I think we are such a horny subset of men, that we are able to convince ourselves that they're not really fat. They're just curvy, etc. Originally Posted by sharkman29
I’ll pass along something I learned 30+ years ago:

Cullers don’t fuck and fuckers don’t cull.
  • TxRed
  • 01-01-2011, 12:45 PM
LoL! And I like that fat pussy. Can't stand the turkey lips... Sounds like we just want truth in advertising so we can cater the services to the hobbyists tastes. We are ALL for that!
  • TxRed
  • 01-01-2011, 12:49 PM

"Well we all pay for sex... one way or another." - Dr
Lightman (from Lie to Me, s01e01)
  • Waitt
  • 01-01-2011, 01:11 PM
How about dress or jean sizes instead of ht. & wt.
How the hell do you newbs find these year old threads to post on them? Fuck...
This thread was a year old