Question? Should I post an alert?

Bravo! Excellent reply. Wish you lived in Austin!

Thank you sir. That would be the ideal outcome.

Doesn't bother me if folks call me a troll or a pussy. Thank you for standing up to me.

On a more general note, I wish there was more civility on the boards, from both hobbyists and providers. We are all misfits to some degree. Why bring unnecessary drama to the board? I think we should focus more on the pursuit of happiness! And get laid lol. Originally Posted by MarkusH
  • tzv13
  • 07-29-2017, 01:56 PM
Are you going to give him his money back Ellen? ��
You kind sir initiated drama with this feeble post. Ask a a question you truly do not want an answer to and drama will ensue.

Guess you got her attention though, right? Originally Posted by ATF Hobby
I got the answer and it was pretty much unanimous. But the provider contacted me and is fixing it. So I don't see any reason to tarnish her name.
The provider said she is sending me back the money.

I had previously attempted to contact the provider on text and another communication platform. It looks like the provider didn't check her other communication platform messages. For some reason she didn't get my messages on text.

So I guess she was waiting for me to provide details on how to return funds, and contacted me when she saw my posts.

She has been provided the information to send the money, and she informed me that she mailed it this morning.

So I think it is going to work out for all concerned.

Moral of the story is that, don't put someone on blast without giving them a chance to explain and fix things.

I would like to publicly thank the said provider for doing the right thing and fixing it promptly once the issue came to her attention.
  • Twix
  • 07-29-2017, 02:19 PM
Well you still haven't received it yet so I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch . But because of this post I doubt she wants to be put on blast so she may send you the money , after all. But she still should have made it right in a session trade like she said she was in the Begining . Just my two cents , good luck with that .
No sugar, but I do think that MarkusH is a very nice gentleman and I could tell by his posts that it would work out in a nice manner. Wish there were more like him in Austin.

Are you going to give him his money back Ellen? �� Originally Posted by tzv13
  • tzv13
  • 07-29-2017, 03:37 PM
No sugar, but I do think that MarkusH is a very nice gentleman and I could tell by his posts that it would work out in a nice manner. Wish there were more like him in Austin. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

I was just messing with you.
No sugar, but I do think that MarkusH is a very nice gentleman and I could tell by his posts that it would work out in a nice manner. Wish there were more like him in Austin. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Thank you Ellen.
Wish there were more like him in Austin. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
There are a lot more of us than people realize. It feels good knowing I'm appreciated.
On a more general note, I wish there was more civility on the boards, from both hobbyists and providers. We are all misfits to some degree. Why bring unnecessary drama to the board? Originally Posted by MarkusH
It's entertaing...

You created the drama when you identified a whore ripping off clients and refused to name her.... Who knows how many others got ripped off by you and when she does it again we know who is to blame for the information not being available...

Maybe you should post it up in the city she visited you in that she flew into.... May be other local guys waiting for their money as well....

Fucking wuss..... Pays a whore to fuck him AND loans them money to fuck him over....
It's entertaing...

You created the drama when you identified a whore ripping off clients and refused to name her.... Who knows how many others got ripped off by you and when she does it again we know who is to blame for the information not being available...

Maybe you should post it up in the city she visited you in that she flew into.... May be other local guys waiting for their money as well....

Fucking wuss..... Pays a whore to fuck him AND loans them money to fuck him over.... Originally Posted by Whispers
I see where you are coming from. I would agree with you and do as you say, if the assumptions you made are accurate.

I don't know how many others she ripped off. I don't know of any. So how can I assume that she did? And if she did, wouldn't it be the responsibility of the folks who got ripped off, to post that alert? If there are other guys waiting for their money, I am not aware of it, nor have I seen alerts posted on her, in any of the cities she visited. I can only report on what I know. I can't speculate on other stuff.

If I am a wuss, so be it. As I said, I had seen her multiple times, with no issues. She was coming to the city I was in. I prepaid her for the session. There was miscommunication, she is making it right, so I think I should withhold her name. If there was a pattern, I would definitely have said something.

Say, I visit my ATF, and since we are known to each other, we get into it, and when done, I absent mindedly walk out without leaving the donation. I then get a call from her that I didn't leave her donation. I realize my mistake and say that I will bring it over ASAP, and give it to her after a few hours.

Does it make me a client who stiffed her? Technically, yes.
Do I think I deserve to be put on blast? I hope not.

What do you think? I am not trying to argue. I am genuinely interested in feedback. I am sure variations of this stuff occurs multiple times. Is it good to be deliberate and try to resolve it, or jump the gun and tarnish someone's reputation?
Mark do you always run around in circles inside your own head.

Again, you posted a question where the majority answered to divulge the providers name.

You chose not to and instead used this tactic to ensure the provider responded to your hurt feelings (because obviously it's the principle of the Thang). We only know your side, and believe me, I don't need to see your extensive proof of the situation.

Whether you choose to believe (or fall for) all the REASONS why she did not initially respond to your communication attempts is up to you.

And when others get taken advantage of, most probably do not write halfass alerts. They just take it on the balls, learn from it and move on. Probably even goes the same for some providers who get stiffed and not in a good way.

Unless you have some beneficial information, closing this thread does not seem like a bad idea. And bringing up hypotheticals that require answers may not go so well.

I see where you are coming from. I would agree with you and do as you say, if the assumptions you made are accurate.

I don't know how many others she ripped off. I don't know of any. So how can I assume that she did? And if she did, wouldn't it be the responsibility of the folks who got ripped off, to post that alert? If there are other guys waiting for their money, I am not aware of it, nor have I seen alerts posted on her, in any of the cities she visited. I can only report on what I know. I can't speculate on other stuff.

If I am a wuss, so be it. As I said, I had seen her multiple times, with no issues. She was coming to the city I was in. I prepaid her for the session. There was miscommunication, she is making it right, so I think I should withhold her name. If there was a pattern, I would definitely have said something.

Say, I visit my ATF, and since we are known to each other, we get into it, and when done, I absent mindedly walk out without leaving the donation. I then get a call from her that I didn't leave her donation. I realize my mistake and say that I will bring it over ASAP, and give it to her after a few hours.

What do you think? I am not trying to argue. I am genuinely interested in feedback. I am sure variations of this stuff occurs multiple times. Is it good to be deliberate and try to resolve it, or jump the gun and tarnish someone's reputation? Originally Posted by MarkusH
Probably the most useless whiney fucktard post ever smh...

I don't know how many others she ripped off. I don't know of any. So how can I assume that she did?

The whore ripped YOU off.... Why do you lovesick Johns think you are unique? She probably ripped off others as well....

And if she did, wouldn't it be the responsibility of the folks who got ripped off, to post that alert?

Yes.... It would.... But like you they are probably sitting back covering up for her shit thinking they will somehow be special enough to get made whole.

If there are other guys waiting for their money, I am not aware of it, nor have I seen alerts posted on her, in any of the cities she visited. I can only report on what I know. I can't speculate on other stuff.

That's because you and they are all wusses and wusses like you can't man up and say what needs to be said.

If I am a wuss, so be it.

Acceptance.... That's why she chose to rip YOU off

As I said, I had seen her multiple times, with no issues. She was coming to the city I was in. I prepaid her for the session. There was miscommunication, she is making it right, so I think I should withhold her name. If there was a pattern, I would definitely have said something.

There is never a "pattern" until someone has the balls to speak up and then the pieces start to come together.

No... It doesn't..... Now if you dodge her calls and fail to communicate for weeks what are you? What would you tell any whore a guy was that did that?

What do you think? I am not trying to argue. I am genuinely interested in feedback. I am sure variations of this stuff occurs multiple times. Is it good to be deliberate and try to resolve it, or jump the gun and tarnish someone's reputation? Originally Posted by MarkusH

Every whore is good till the day she goes bad..... We seldom see whores ripping guys off from day 1 unless they are backpage trash...

But there are countless examples of whores that do fine for a while and eventually pick up a monkey on their back and start down the hole....

That's what you have here.....

It's just the guys that follow you..... MIGHT... save a couple of hundred bucks if you man up......

There are no shortage of wusses though..... some will fall for her shit

Just do it...