free trip to NOLA with provider

Don't listen to Amber...I'm GFE and I'll be happy to go to NOLA with you... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

WU is a slut, and cheap . . . I thinck that qualifies for mod-dum.
I got one of my ATFs with a Stop n Go burrito, let's not be haters.

Muffbro is on target, but considering some of the providers on this board, it isn't completely wrong to advertise either. Some of them might want to start over in NOLA, it might even be one of the best business choices they have made in the last month or so. This could be a free trip to a better life of vagina vending. Originally Posted by Wayward

So you're suggesting a one way trip?
TFF
Kinda sorta

Edit to add BiotchDawgSnap messed up my post!
Snow's got her dranck one. She's laughing at my funnies.
but for all you smart asses. nobody said they have to come. Originally Posted by creamofthecrop

Very true. That was never the obstacle. No offense intended, but the obstacle is the implied condition that you do. Have to come, I mean. If not for that, you'd probably get some takers.

But, what the hell, stranger things than this have happened, penguins in downtown Beaumont, stuff like that.
  • mietk
  • 01-21-2011, 09:15 AM
ROTFLMAO...you are a FOOL....come on Wakeup..what are you scared of? It's a free trip to New Orleans...and all you have to do is be FULL GFE....we can even do it bareback-strapon...you know, you want me to pin you down and take you from behind...I know why your holding back..you'll fall in-love with me if you let me hit it just once...

Come on whats walking a little bow-legged, for a free trip.....please, I'll even be nice when I write my review.. Originally Posted by allofamber
[private{for wakeup only[ ***Dude, I'm pretty sure she can take you, even on your best day and she sent me a picture of her dildo, it was bigger than my forearm**** ]}private]
If you have to advertise for someone to come with you on a trip like this I might suggest that you don't have the type of relationship with a provider to do it for what you are asking. Originally Posted by muffbro
I've gotta agree with this. Over the years I've known a handful of providers who'd be interested in doing something like this, but they were women I'd gotten to know over time.

Here's a hint: If she's never contacted you to hang out off-the-clock, she's probably not going to be up for this.

That being said, there are plenty of providers who share Amber's outlook, and wouldn't consider this at all.
I've gotta agree with this. Over the years I've known a handful of providers who'd be interested in doing something like this, but they were women I'd gotten to know over time.

Here's a hint: If she's never contacted you to hang out off-the-clock, she's probably not going to be up for this.

That being said, there are plenty of providers who share Amber's outlook, and wouldn't consider this at all. Originally Posted by blowpop
Seriously, NO? Providers go to that city all the time to work.

Now if you offer a trip to Paris, Fr. or Rome, It. you MIGHT get some takers. Ladies, what do you think.....
Bingo we have a winner!!!
Seriously, NO? Providers go to that city all the time to work.

Now if you offer a trip to Paris, Fr. or Rome, It. you MIGHT get some takers. Ladies, what do you think..... Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

They speak foreign languages in NOLA.