Is everyone prepared for WW3??????

Umm,
We're already in ww3, it's economic though Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Nah, it’s an information war. Did Putin invade yet? Originally Posted by bambino
Misleading information is a common element in economic wars as well as actual warfare. All the military colleges have a class on this type of strategy.

Sun Tzu (544-496 BC), The Art of War:
All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.
Misleading information is a common element in economic wars as well as actual warfare. All the military colleges have a class on this type of strategy.

Sun Tzu (544-496 BC), The Art of War:
All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

This doesn't seem to work in the intelligence satellite era. We know as much about Russia troop movements as they do.
During WW2 The Allies had an entire large division of cardboard tanks under Patton. Germans got pictures and everything.
My point being, Russians massed at the border doesn't mean squat unless they actually step across.

https://t.me/rrndaily/193132 Originally Posted by bambino
Joey Bribes sent Cumala to Germany to settle things down. What possibly could go wrong?????
During WW2 The Allies had an entire large division of cardboard tanks under Patton. Germans got pictures and everything.
My point being, Russians massed at the border doesn't mean squat unless they actually step across. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Well, somebody sent something over the border that landed in a school.
My point being, Russians massed at the border doesn't mean squat unless they actually step across. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

actually it was an entire Army group and its purpose was to fool the Germans into thinking the D-Day invasion would be led by Patton and land at Calais. and it worked.
������
They are trying to start a war.
Deflection.
Public interest shift.
Pullout announcement.
Chem attack.
Coincidence?
These people are sick.
Q

https://t.me/TheRealKimShady/46693
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/62882

Priceless Originally Posted by bambino
heres a twitter link to this video for those who don't care to go to telegram.

https://twitter.com/EmbassyofRussia/...84806022713344
I like a lot of Mark Levin’s books, shows, etc, but he was an unapologetic war monger in his latest podcast. Fuck Ukraine, it’s a Nazi shithole. Let him send HIS kids to fight the Ruskies for no reason if he wants. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

you're saying ukraine is stupid?
... A FAKE war... Biden needs a war to try to raise
his shitty poll numbers... The last "war" situation
he was in - Afghanistan - surely ended in bitter defeat.

And with death and then RETREAT for America.

### Salty
The Olympics are over. Buckle up!!!!!!
Hunter and the Big Guy's cash-cow. Not to mention, we don't be needing to spread our freshly woke-ass troops out so thin there as we need to be ready for Tiawan - where as you may recall, both of the above azzhats have a hefty cash stream from Da Big Boss Dawg Xi.

So how, exactly, did we convert conflict of interest into foreign policy anyway?
Russia isn’t invading anybody, although it appears biden wants them to. They’re refusing to release any “intel” to the public, or anyone else including the country supposedly getting invaded or neighboring allies. Blinken didn’t even make up some excuse, al-la Powel to the UN, just ‘stfu and take my word for it’.

Not sure what the hubbub is about, maybe to pretend biden actually did something right and diplomacyed Europe out of a war. Who knows?