BP whores, listen up...

This is too good for words 😂
...why the fuck should they listen to you? Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
600 reasons per hour...
I am truly honored that the one and only wakeup included me, a lowly modtard, in his thread.
I must have impressed him some how.

I would like to thank all of you for making this possible.
I am flattered and nearly speechless.
Please, accept my thanks as being as sincere as you could imagine.
^ interesting 2dogs how you carefully temper your disrespect of Wakeup. That's what I call respect.

imma hafta remember det
This thread and all the others complaining about BP in general is silly. Why? Because BP should be used as a periperhal or business continuity / contingency plan. You fellas should be building a database of who's legit vs. likely fake. BP girls do get reviwed here by "seasoned vets" plus you have many of the Asian and Indian guys volunteering themselves for stings. You should be capitalizing off their stupidity and furthering building your database of who's legit and what to look for.

in other words use and save BP for a Rainy day and don't assume this site will always be around. If you want to ensure you keep your connections and relationships if and when all this shit goes away (via massive electrical disruption do to a Sun Flare millions of miles away) then start being smart and practical about how you leverage each source.

BP has never burned me and I've found at least 5 dimes but I am very meticulous about how I operate. You guys go out there take the fall and I will learn from your mistakes. Its not complicated.
wat u mean disrespec, Willis?
I love me some wakeup Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
All whores do, honey...all whores do...
You can't convince that plastic whore in your avatar to stay away from Black dick,semen and.piss for 24hrs,why the fuck should they listen to you? Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
And why exactly should he convince me, (a WHORE), to stay away from things which are included in WHORING?...Just trying to understand one's thought process here.

PS- If you are trying to insult me or upset WU with all the "black cock/piss/cum/whore" comments, well, good luck with that. If you're going to be a numpty, at least be an original one.

All whores do, honey...all whores do... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Only for that big cock of yours, its sure as shit not your sparkling personality...
Well, at least now I know how I snagged you.

P.S.-She likes white cock too.

Good threAD bruh
PS- If you are trying to insult me or upset WU with all the "black cock/piss/cum/whore" comments, well, good luck with that. If you're going to be a numpty, at least be an original one. Originally Posted by Valerie

From what I can deduce insulting you is NOT what's "really" being done. I think people find it paradoxical (and somewhat gleeful) that he can espouse racist views towards BLACKS while at the same time being forced to accept his favorite fuck toy cucking him in Spirit (in some of the most extreme of ways) to the BLACK man; the minorities that he so loves to poke fun at.

Even though you do what you do it's not really about you per se but rather him being forced to watch and accept which in turns gives some people a real catharsis. Why? Because we all know a lot of white guys (those that are racist) don't like seeing whores fuck blacks and some will forbid it. So you know in the mind of a racist there is precedent for the psychosis being VERY REAL despite trying to cloak or excuse it as just part of hobby reality.

Many folks when they see you on camera with black guys they consider what you do as doing the Lawd's work on WU's psyche and there's nothing he can do about it if he was any other non racist Joe then maybe he could make a case he didn't care. However, because he's racist and they usually wear their hearts on their sleeves he can't help but be affected by it.

He's in love with you and trying to laugh it off as just hobby life but between me and you; while he plays uncaring sage on the board I think you know you got him in your pocket right where you want him ;-) but you're earning too much money to confirm such an "absurd statement".

PS: Him posting the .gif of you sucking white dick is a dead-give-away and confirmation of all I just stated. ijs
Well fucking said. Couldn't have said it better myself
Wait...I'm racist now??? I'm being forced to watch and accept???

Did I miss a memo...

P.S-Trollcannon(tm) in play...because the funny thing here, is funny...

P.P.S.-So, my lovely wife, did this thread succeed to your satisfaction?
From what I can deduce insulting you is NOT what's "really" being done. I think people find it paradoxical (and somewhat gleeful) that he can espouse racist views towards BLACKS while at the same time being forced to accept his favorite fuck toy cucking him in Spirit (in some of the most extreme of ways) to the BLACK man; the minorities that he so loves to poke fun at.

Even though you do what you do it's not really about you per se but rather him being forced to watch and accept which in turns gives some people a real catharsis. Why? Because we all know a lot of white guys (those that are racist) don't like seeing whores fuck blacks and some will forbid it. So you know in the mind of a racist there is precedent for the psychosis being VERY REAL despite trying to cloak or excuse it as just part of hobby reality.

Many folks when they see you on camera with black guys they consider what you do as doing the Lawd's work on WU's psyche and there's nothing he can do about it if he was any other non racist Joe then maybe he could make a case he didn't care. However, because he's racist and they usually wear their hearts on their sleeves he can't help but be affected by it.

He's in love with you and trying to laugh it off as just hobby life but between me and you; while he plays uncaring sage on the board I think you know you got him in your pocket right where you want him ;-) but you're earning too much money to confirm such an "absurd statement".

PS: Him posting the .gif of you sucking white dick is a dead-give-away and confirmation of all I just stated. ijs Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Now this is just laughable.....Whilst I appreciate you trying, and all the time it must have taken you to write this, in this case you've simply got it all very wrong. Wakeup, (contrary to what you may choose to believe), is actually the least racist person I know, (hence why this is so very laughable to me). I abhor racism and wouldn't have a racist as my best friend.

As far as the "being forced to watch and accept", comment , let me be crystal clear here- WU is one of the most stubborn and headstrong people on the planet and there is no one that can force him to do something he doesn't want to do...So that comment is just comical to me.

Now I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Real life WU and board WU are two completely different personalities, (yes he's still a pain in the arse in real life sometimes ), but many of you, particularly the newer members, still haven't quite seemed to grasp the fact that he simply winds people up, and some of you take the bait so easily, hence the above post as a prime example.

PS- I tried to post the gif of myself sucking a white cock, but being rubbish at computers it was an epic fail, so I sent it to him and asked that he post it on my behalf....Hope that clears up any further confusion.

Wait...I'm racist now??? I'm being forced to watch and accept???

Did I miss a memo...

P.S-Trollcannon(tm) in play...because the funny thing here, is funny...

P.P.S.-So, my lovely wife, did this thread succeed to your satisfaction? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yeah I missed that memo too! And yes, this thread has EXCEEDED my expectations.
Now this is just laughable.....Whilst I appreciate you trying, and all the time it must have taken you to write this, in this case you've simply got it all very wrong. Wakeup, (contrary to what you may choose to believe), is actually the least racist person I know, (hence why this is so very laughable to me). I abhor racism and wouldn't have a racist as my best friend.

As far as the "being forced to watch and accept", comment , let me be crystal clear here- WU is one of the most stubborn and headstrong people on the planet and there is no one that can force him to do something he doesn't want to do...So that comment is just comical to me.

Now I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Real life WU and board WU are two completely different personalities, (yes he's still a pain in the arse in real life sometimes ), but many of you, particularly the newer members, still haven't quite seemed to grasp the fact that he simply winds people up, and some of you take the bait so easily, hence the above post as a prime example.

PS- I tried to post the gif of myself sucking a white cock, but being rubbish at computers it was an epic fail, so I sent it to him and asked that he post it on my behalf....Hope that clears up any further confusion.

Yeah I missed that memo too! And yes, this thread has EXCEEDED my expectations. Originally Posted by Valerie

lol sweetie I'm not confused at all and no need to take subtle shots at me since I didn't take any at you; but that's your call.

I know he's your friend but he does regularly start shit out of nowhere so you can relax on this one. I also knew he'd ask you for help on this but nope yall don't get to play Ike and Tina on this one (and pivot to this being a threAD) due to the very nature of the Troll thread itself. However, let me let you in on a little secret as well since I can sense you've both got the wrong impression of expression. I already suspected WU wasn't a racist but rather an anal retentive version of Neil Patrick Harris but he's knows that already and 2ndly WU doesn't wind me up at all in fact it's quite the opposite. However, he called me a fucking idiot once and he knows better to be saying shit he doesn't believe. ;-) I didn't mean for you to start sharing his business / personality traits considering his sig line but what you've delivered which is letting us in on a little secret is not a surprise. 2ndly they say turnabout is fair play with regards to winding people up and I'm just having a little fun with him.

However, my advice to WU is stop harassing people all the time and be the same person (in terms of your personal integrity) you are in real life. Personally I don't type anything here I wouldn't say to a persons face but obviously he does based on your feedback.

PS: I did find it kinda funny that you say he's headstrong and not being forced to watch and accept. So I guess that means he really likes seeing black guys fuck you; which is ok but still funny considering the stuff he says to wind people up.

Take care sweetie I like your new pics.