Crisis at the border

• WTF
  • 01-13-2019, 12:31 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.5e6072b6cae5

Only this time, they face a bona fide emergency on the border, and they’re struggling to make the case there’s truly a problem.

Record numbers of migrant families are streaming into the United States, overwhelming border agents and leaving holding cells dangerously overcrowded with children, many of whom are falling sick. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
A bunch of women and children does not constitute a crisis. Jesus.
If Trump declares a crisis at the border, and uses other funds to build it, what will stop some democrat or republican president in the future declaring guns are a national crisis, and we have to give them up. The shit will hit the fan then.
If Trump declares a crisis at the border, and uses other funds to build it, what will stop some democrat or republican president in the future declaring guns are a national crisis, and we have to give them up. The shit will hit the fan then. Originally Posted by bamscram
The Second Amendment.
The Second Amendment. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Answer "B" is ..... violent illegal aliens.
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2019, 06:01 PM
If Trump does ise it, the next President may use it on Global Warming.

It is not the proper use of the act. Congress should in tje future curtail the power of this act.
I have a Question, How can anybody defend what's going on with Border security.
> The Dems Nancy&chucky get paid very well to come to the table and compromise in DC ( Not Vacation when fed shut down )
>The Dems agreed to 130 miles and border security under Obama with out a PEEP ,
> Dumper has offered compromises DACA<TDS and all the other side Leaders can say is NO ( like when my kids were 2 )
So the question is how can anyone defend this type of behavior ?
I have a Question, How can anybody defend what's going on with Border security.
> The Dems Nancy&chucky get paid very well to come to the table and compromise in DC ( Not Vacation when fed shut down )
>The Dems agreed to 130 miles and border security under Obama with out a PEEP ,
> Dumper has offered compromises DACA<TDS and all the other side Leaders can say is NO ( like when my kids were 2 )
So the question is how can anyone defend this type of behavior ? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I dont understand either. When is Mexico going to pony up?
If Trump does ise it, the next President may use it on Global Warming.

It is not the proper use of the act. Congress should in tje future curtail the power of this act. Originally Posted by WTF
an emergency on global warming is a stretch.

thats not a winning hand.... the current climate change lawsuits isn't going well.

those volcanoes and the polar shift is one to watch.
Get back on topic IB
Answer "B" is ..... violent illegal aliens. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Get back on topic IB Originally Posted by themystic
It was the obvious response to a bogus apples-to-oranges question posing "if that ... why not this?" Contrary to the questioner's belief that if Trump declared a national emergency to build a wall [which is, btw, quite on topic], that action in no manner gives a subsequent president the right to usurp the civil rights of American citizens since the U.S. Bill of Rights conspicuously protects the American citizen and prevents any president from usurping the civil rights of American citizens ... as the questioner proposed.

Originally Posted by bamscram
Popcorn is as popcorn does.
It was the obvious response to a bogus apples-to-oranges question posing "if that ... why not this?" Contrary to the questioner's belief that if Trump declared a national emergency to build a wall [which is, btw, quite on topic], that action in no manner gives a subsequent president the right to usurp the civil rights of American citizens since the U.S. Bill of Rights conspicuously protects the American citizen and prevents any president from usurping the civil rights of American citizens ... as the questioner proposed.

Popcorn is as popcorn does. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB you look like Milton Friedman. Its really uncanny. Did Trump get his border money from Mexico yet?
IB you look like Milton Friedman. Its really uncanny. Did Trump get his border money from Mexico yet? Originally Posted by themystic
Mexico is still paying for the last two migrant caravans Trump stopped in Tijuana. American citizens aren't. Quit listening to Chucky and Nancy and read Milton Friedman and evolve into an informed, free and independent thinker.
Mexico is still paying for the last two migrant caravans Trump stopped in Tijuana. American citizens aren't. Quit listening to Chucky and Nancy and read Milton Friedman and evolve into an informed, free and independent thinker. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB you are one of my favorites. You could have been one of the great liberal thinkers of this century had you not ended up on the wrong side of politics. Once you realize Trump is a moronic loser you can help restore the GOP to its former glory
IB you are one of my favorites. You could have been one of the great liberal thinkers of this century had you not ended up on the wrong side of politics. Once you realize Trump is a moronic loser you can help restore the GOP to its former glory Originally Posted by themystic
Quit listening to Chucky and Nancy and read Milton Friedman and evolve into an informed, free and independent thinker. "It's just obvious you can't have free immigration and a welfare state." Build the wall.