How many of you are in the mile high club and tells us stories

Yep.
I've been on many different types of Commercial Aircraft, DC-9-,DC-10, MD-80, Embrarier, These are rather small planes. But even in a 747,767 I doubt seriously theres much room for a sexual encounter unless you're a couple of midgets. The stewardess didn't make that comment about why you didn't ask her to the BR. Bottom line your story is just a tall tale. Originally Posted by acp5762
Actually, some 767's have wheelchair accessible lavatories. Plenty of room. Which BTW is not to imply that topguntex is not telling a tall tale. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I've not had the good fortune to join the Mile High Club...yet. But, were I so inclined...the lu's in 1st class on BA seem perfectly suited for that particular pleasure/task. Sufficient in size with a nicely positioned "changing table" to boot!
Anyone else here seen the “lavatory” on a C-130—it’s a Port-A-Potty behind a curtain. You climb over eighty other “guys”, reach up and pull down the platform, climb up about three feet off the floor and seat yourself after you have drawn the curtain—NO privacy! ‘Nuff said!
I always wanted to join the mile high club, but the closest I ever came was with my ATF on the balcony overlooking the ocean, outside of our 24th floor room at a South Beach (Florida) hotel! What a magnificent three day weekend that turned out to be!
Several BJ's in several different small planes. One FS in a Twin Comanche with the autopilot engaged somewhere over western Nebraska.

Jack
Several BJ's in several different small planes. One FS in a Twin Comanche with the autopilot engaged somewhere over western Nebraska.

Jack Originally Posted by ksjack
So basically what you are admitting here is that you're an unsafe pilot and fly unatentive.

Jack Originally Posted by ksjack
OMG that is so dangerous. In that plane, that autopilot.
I'm glad you made it.
I did my flight instructor in the hanger once but membership in the club remains #1 on my bucket list...xoxo
All this Aircraft encounters, I don't know. Honestly I don't mind Flying but I do get a little nervous, so the thought of a sexual encounter has never really entered my mind. But I have thought about a sexual encounter on a Train in a sleeper car. Just imagine you meet a nice lady on a train lets say in the lounge area. Over nice conversation you talk about her stopping by your sleeper car, hmm. Now that would be believable and I am sure it happens.
Anyone else here seen the “lavatory” on a C-130—it’s a Port-A-Potty behind a curtain. You climb over eighty other “guys”, reach up and pull down the platform, climb up about three feet off the floor and seat yourself after you have drawn the curtain—NO privacy! ‘Nuff said! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Yes. I rode one back this April. And if they had warned us about the transfer, I would have peed while we were still in the damn C-17.

My only real experience was the flight from Houston to whatever airport is near "relaxin' Jackson". I thought it would be a fun way to end my last day as a civilian.

But, on the way back to BAF from an entirely too short R&R, I did engage in a bit of mutual exploration with some kid on the segment from Ireland to Kuwait. ^_^
Actually, some 767's have wheelchair accessible lavatories. Plenty of room. Which BTW is not to imply that topguntex is not telling a tall tale. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I just think it would uncomfortable, ya know.
OMG that is so dangerous. In that plane, that autopilot.
I'm glad you made it. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Really? which autopilot was in it? Which model twin comanche was it, a PA 30 or a PA 39? What's the differences between them?

What you've shown is that you don't know shit from shinola about flying or aircraft. Nowhere did I even mention that we were the only two in the aircraft or that I was pilot in command.

Jack
So basically what you are admitting here is that you're an unsafe pilot and fly unatentive. Originally Posted by acp5762
No, I did no such thing. What you're showing is that you jump to conclusions and don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Jack