Forced bi

Waiting for a situation where I can have my cock buried in puss. While a gent has his cock buried in my ass.
ZoeyBelle after you pimp him out to a group of guys and he swallows every drop. sit on his face as a reward for him and pee in his mouth and have him gargle! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Excellent idea.
It is tough to find a provider that offers this in Dallas. Or at least one that advertises.
It is tough to find a provider that offers this in Dallas. Or at least one that advertises. Originally Posted by neighbordude
I'm always willing to travel.
Waiting for a situation where I can have my cock buried in puss. While a gent has his cock buried in my ass. Originally Posted by TimToolMan
I love this idea.
I'm always willing to travel. Originally Posted by ZoeyBelle
Let me know if you ever find yourself in Dallas
I want to do forced bi to a submissive male ; ) Originally Posted by NaomiAnanya
are you stating that you want to force a submissive male to be bi-sexual w/ another guy? just want to clarify that i read your sentence correctly.

Any thing force is rape Originally Posted by Ripmany
one of the cardinal rules of role play, bdsm, dom/sub is informed consent.

so, if consent was not give prior to the forcing, then it could be a form of rape.
"Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability, or is below the legal age of consent. The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape
Damn, do I need to visit Dallas again? Oh for those who are interesred in just hook ups like this, pm me. I know of a site.
Waterman did he face fuck you? I been face fucked by a small group of BBC but they didn’t shoot their loads during the face fuck. They pulled out and jacked their huge loads so the females watching could see the cum streams go into my mouth before I snowballed with them. If possible married guys or guys with gfs should blow guys in front of their partners so you can snowball with you partner. I used to do this with my exwives Originally Posted by whitechocolate
None of this ever happened.
How many of you remember when you were in high school and the dominant virile males ordered the submissive boys and girls to their knees to suck their cocks. If you were good at it and pleased them suddenly your popularity rose enormously and you were invited to every party particularly the ones attended by the football players to show off your skills. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
No, this never happened in high schools. That is sexual assault.
Guys need to realize that sucking cock does not make you gay. You don’t need to find the guy attractive. Every guy should suck cock just to feel the excitement you will feel making a another guy rock hard in your mouth and feeling his cum fill your mouth. I have blown many guys who I didn’t find attractive since I was a boy. You will both get enormous pleasure from cock worship. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Actually sucking cock does make you gay. Sorry to break it to you.
I agree that there are many straight men who would suck cock if they had the opportunity. A health club is a great place to meet men particularly in the sauna or steam room. If a guy wants his cock sucked, I recommend stimulating your cock until fully erect in those locations and also in the shower while other guys can watch you and see what happens. An erect cock with eye contact is an open invitation to be blown!!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Sounds like an arrest is imminent for public sex.

What do radical queers have to fuck up public gyms?
I am not advocating sex in the club but a great place to make contact!
Actually sucking cock does make you gay. Sorry to break it to you. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
I guess if your sense of your own sexuality is so fragile that sucking cock, even girl cock, is enough to break it... that sounds like a *you* problem buddy.
This is called another realm for a reason. If you dont like what is going on here...why did you clink the button to be in this sub??